See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

With the exception of the well maintained and warm pool and hot tub (that had zero pool towels available) this place was horrifying. I couldn't even ask for more pool towels because no one was at the desk. We paid $100 for this room. I only would have called my experience a "best value" if it cost $50 or less.

We booked a non-smoking room that reeked of smoke. In fact, it smelled like fresh cigarette smoke was billowing down through the vents. When you are traveling with a baby and two children, that is a big deal.

In addition to the smoke issue, the whole hotel was dirty from the lobby to the elevator to the rooms. The bathtub has paint peeling off of it and the rest of the shower stall is moldy. Both the comforter and the ice bucket have cigarette burns on them.

It wasn't even possible for the front desk to respond to our issues because they were so busy with other complaints.

Our experience here was awful. Save yourself the same experience and pay more for a better hotel. This place should not even be in operation as far as I can tell.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kwill1981
Reviewed 17 June 2017

If you like druggies surrounding the hotel and hanging out with the manager, and seeing the outside of the hotel and run in horror, then this may be the place for you. You also get the the benefits of mold in the bathroom, torn lamp shades, a security chain that is rusted and broken on your door, rust and mold everywhere, people getting high right outside the front door, then this is the hotel for you! it was just awful. I will NEVER go back. We were stuck here because everywhere else was booked for a dart tournament. next time if this is the only option, i will sleep in the car, or pitch a tent with the homeless....much safer and nicer! lets not even get into how rude everyone was! and how they only wash the sheets......ugh

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Reception area was very clean and smelled nice. We asked for a non-smoking room. We were placed on the 5th floor. Upon getting off of the elevator, we were greeted by a horrible smell. My daughter told me that it was marijuana. We went to our room, which also had a stale smell to it. The bathroom walls were dirty and the bathtub could have been cleaner. The refrigerator was in need of defrosting. We asked for air freshener and was given some. We told the desk clerk that someone was smoking on the non-smoking floor, but he said that the smoke alarms would go off if that were so. Breakfast consisted of waffles, cereal, bread or sweet rolls with juice and coffee. For the price, it was okay, I guess. I would not recommend staying here if you have asthma as my son is now sick from the stay.

Room Tip: Check the room before renting.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

This place was full of junkies and claimed to be wheelchair accessible and welcoming to kids. The pool area was out of order..And the night staff on duty slept I wouldn't suggest it for anyone but the police to clean up all that dirt..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Teresa J
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Asked for a soft chair for me to set on because I have a back that I have a lot of pain with. There were no chairs in the room at all. They finally bring a chair that was setting outside was hard and to small for me to set in. They told me they did not care if they got a bad review, maybe they will care when the handicapped board contacts them for violation of a disability act. The gentleman behind the front desk was very rude. Please don't stay here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family