With the exception of the well maintained and warm pool and hot tub (that had zero pool towels available) this place was horrifying. I couldn't even ask for more pool towels because no one was at the desk. We paid $100 for this room. I only would have called my experience a "best value" if it cost $50 or less.
We booked a non-smoking room that reeked of smoke. In fact, it smelled like fresh cigarette smoke was billowing down through the vents. When you are traveling with a baby and two children, that is a big deal.
In addition to the smoke issue, the whole hotel was dirty from the lobby to the elevator to the rooms. The bathtub has paint peeling off of it and the rest of the shower stall is moldy. Both the comforter and the ice bucket have cigarette burns on them.
It wasn't even possible for the front desk to respond to our issues because they were so busy with other complaints.
Our experience here was awful. Save yourself the same experience and pay more for a better hotel. This place should not even be in operation as far as I can tell.More
- Free Wifi