See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017

If you like druggies surrounding the hotel and hanging out with the manager, and seeing the outside of the hotel and run in horror, then this may be the place for you. You also get the the benefits of mold in the bathroom, torn lamp shades, a security chain that is rusted and broken on your door, rust and mold everywhere, people getting high right outside the front door, then this is the hotel for you! it was just awful. I will NEVER go back. We were stuck here because everywhere else was booked for a dart tournament. next time if this is the only option, i will sleep in the car, or pitch a tent with the homeless....much safer and nicer! lets not even get into how rude everyone was! and how they only wash the sheets......ugh

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Reception area was very clean and smelled nice. We asked for a non-smoking room. We were placed on the 5th floor. Upon getting off of the elevator, we were greeted by a horrible smell. My daughter told me that it was marijuana. We went to our room, which also had a stale smell to it. The bathroom walls were dirty and the bathtub could have been cleaner. The refrigerator was in need of defrosting. We asked for air freshener and was given some. We told the desk clerk that someone was smoking on the non-smoking floor, but he said that the smoke alarms would go off if that were so. Breakfast consisted of waffles, cereal, bread or sweet rolls with juice and coffee. For the price, it was okay, I guess. I would not recommend staying here if you have asthma as my son is now sick from the stay.

Room Tip: Check the room before renting.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

This place was full of junkies and claimed to be wheelchair accessible and welcoming to kids. The pool area was out of order..And the night staff on duty slept I wouldn't suggest it for anyone but the police to clean up all that dirt..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Teresa J
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Asked for a soft chair for me to set on because I have a back that I have a lot of pain with. There were no chairs in the room at all. They finally bring a chair that was setting outside was hard and to small for me to set in. They told me they did not care if they got a bad review, maybe they will care when the handicapped board contacts them for violation of a disability act. The gentleman behind the front desk was very rude. Please don't stay here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank vicsenff
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

You different get what you pay for with this hotel. Fridge wasn't working in our room and even after we asked for a new one still never got one (3 days) broken light and broken hanger. The person next to us had people coming in and out all night long the whole weekend. Others was talking about the drug use they was doing the night before in the hotel at the breakfast area with small children seating right there. Will not ever stay there again

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family