See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Reception area was very clean and smelled nice. We asked for a non-smoking room. We were placed on the 5th floor. Upon getting off of the elevator, we were greeted by a horrible smell. My daughter told me that it was marijuana. We went to our room, which also had a stale smell to it. The bathroom walls were dirty and the bathtub could have been cleaner. The refrigerator was in need of defrosting. We asked for air freshener and was given some. We told the desk clerk that someone was smoking on the non-smoking floor, but he said that the smoke alarms would go off if that were so. Breakfast consisted of waffles, cereal, bread or sweet rolls with juice and coffee. For the price, it was okay, I guess. I would not recommend staying here if you have asthma as my son is now sick from the stay.

Room Tip: Check the room before renting.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

This place was full of junkies and claimed to be wheelchair accessible and welcoming to kids. The pool area was out of order..And the night staff on duty slept I wouldn't suggest it for anyone but the police to clean up all that dirt..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Teresa J
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Asked for a soft chair for me to set on because I have a back that I have a lot of pain with. There were no chairs in the room at all. They finally bring a chair that was setting outside was hard and to small for me to set in. They told me they did not care if they got a bad review, maybe they will care when the handicapped board contacts them for violation of a disability act. The gentleman behind the front desk was very rude. Please don't stay here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank vicsenff
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

You different get what you pay for with this hotel. Fridge wasn't working in our room and even after we asked for a new one still never got one (3 days) broken light and broken hanger. The person next to us had people coming in and out all night long the whole weekend. Others was talking about the drug use they was doing the night before in the hotel at the breakfast area with small children seating right there. Will not ever stay there again

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Amber W
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I was moving across the country and this was close to the highway. The rate seemed fair and they allowed my cat. When leaving my car I immediately found a needle in the parking lot.(found another cap a couple hours later). The parking lot was full of people selling drugs to everyone staying in the place. I was appalled by the appearance of the room. Hairs everywhere, toilet leaking, holes in the wall, horrible horrible smell. I was scared to sleep on the bed. Not to mention scared for my own safety. I barely slept and slept with my knife next to me. I left around 630 in the morning and stayed on the phone with my father and my knife in my hand on the walk out considering people were still in the parking lot. Being a single women or anyone in general I would never ever stay here

Stayed: July 2016