“Listen to Reviews”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #80 of 84 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I do read the reviews and then say to myself. "What do they expect a 4 star hotel. All I want is a clean place to sleep and swim. Well this place is a dump. I booked this place as there is a swimming pool and hot tub. The hot tub was not hot. We usually stay at a motel that I know is great but does not have a pool. The pool had hair in it. (yes hair). Samara from the Ring hair. The room was nice but had a smell which I could not pinpoint. Anyway to make it bearable had to leave the air on 24/7. TV had a green line at the side which had weird colors. Breakfast was fine except the cereal was stale. My daughter compared it to eating oyster crackers. Please do not make the same mistake I did. At least this is the last time hopefully I make the same mistake. I know it has changed ownership in the last year and I do think they are trying. Until you see better reviews, stay away. Wish I did.

Room Tip: Dont do it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This place is a dump. The staff weren't very professional or friendly. There was no security lock on the door, the window didn't close completely. Half the light fixtures didn't work. They didn't refill empty tissue box. Carpets and counters were stained. For the price you'd expect a little better!!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The staff were not very friendly but professional. there seemed to be a shortage of face towels. there was only one in our room. i asked for more and they told us to come down and get them which was not good service. they should have offered to bring them to us especially since they didn't supply them in the first place. my son went down to get the towels and they gave him hand towels instead of face towels. the next morning i called down to ask for more towels in hopes they would have different staff who could answer simple requests. this time we lucked out and they brought them to our room. the only other complaint i would have is the bed was way too tall. being a short person with back problems it was hard to manage getting in and out of bed. the lobby and hallways were clean and wifi worked fine. there was a microwave and frig which came in handy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This place is not a good place to stay. Once we got in our room it was clear they do not clean or repair the rooms. Half the lights in the room don't work, pictures were moved but not the old anchors in the walls. Vent in bathroom not clean, weird splatter on the side of the TV, damage to walls, and on and on. This place is gross.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My family stayed at this motel for our family trip to the zoo from out of state. The outlets and electrical "short-cuts" that were used were unsafe by any standards. Our microwave didn't work and in our 2nd room, the refrigerator didn't work. The staff were very unfriendly and any circumstance that was brought to their attention was returned with inconvenience and rudeness. They did not turn the lights on in the pool room and children were swimming in the dark. When I brought that to their attention, I was "huffed" at. If at all possible, stay at another motel!!!!!! I wish we could have, but all others were booked because of the baseball tournament in Omaha.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family