“Nice selection, look good, reasonable priced.”
Review of Cupcake Island

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cupcake Island
Ranked #20 of 44 Dessert in Omaha
Reviewed 21 November 2017

As I say in my title, they have a nice selection, they look good, and the pricing was reasonable. I was in town and needed something to take to a client, and this fit the bill. They also had smaller sizes which was perfect for my needs.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This is the only cake that I will purchase for special events. I transport wedding cakes to "out of stat"e events, often. These cakes are always a big hit. Moist, flavorful and absolutely beautiful design work!'

The cupcakes are to die for, too~ If you get there early enough, you might be lucky enough to snag a selection of "day olds" for a song!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Love the cupcake choices at Cupcake Island. They have standard things available and then options that vary by day. The frosting is delicious but not overdone. I love their mini cupcakes, but they carry regular sized cupcakes and make cakes as well. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

Cupcake Island is a bakery that specializes in cupcakes (and wedding cakes) Baker Ed Lefebvre makes beautiful and delicious wedding cakes. Cupcake Island cupcakes are the best! Lots of different flavors and choices. Minis and regular cupcakes. I like to get the minis so then we can get several of the flavors. Ed usually has special cupcake flavors for holidays, Right now there are 3 or 4 flavors for St Patrick's Day. Never disappointed (except when some gets to my cupcake before I do!) Great for surprising a friend or even for special occasions.

1  Thank SueBee1951
Reviewed 19 February 2015

There are several cupcake shops in Omaha. Save your time and enjoy Cupcake Island. The cupcakes are moist and delicious. Every day not just when they are the flavor of the day.
I can't put into words how grwat the cakes taste and how beautifully they are decorated. We had a yellow cake with chocolate buttercream frosting and it lasted less than one day. I'm actually looking forward to the next family birthday so we can get another one!!

1  Thank Jennifer C