“Amazing Ice Cream”

Coneflower Creamery
Ranked #3 of 44 Dessert in Omaha
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Our local friends brought us here for dessert. There was a line of about 40+ people out the door when we arrived, but the line moved pretty fast with only a 10 minute or so wait. It was totally worth it as the ice cream was amazing. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I had one scoop of butter brickle and it was yummy. My friends had the 3 scoop combo and they loved every flavor they tried. It can get busy and have lines, we were lucky enough to show up at the perfect time. The wait staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best ice cream with exceptional flavors that are constantly changing. “Farm to Cone” locally sourced is their ethic and they compose an addictive product we come back for over and over again.
Be prepared to wait in line, but it’s worth it.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at a local Blackstone restaurant and then walked to the Coneflower. No lines on a Thursday evening around 7pm. We tried the 3 scoop dish and the waffle cones. So many flavors including Vegan ice cream. We loved the strawberry, Butter brickel, Blueberry, and the cherry cobbler. All were creamy and delicious. The waffle cones are homemade and good enough to eat plain. Street parking only. Small tables inside, but several benches outside to sit on; or just walk around the Blackstone or Mid-Town Crossing area.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Every time I have traveled on Farnam street lately, I've notice a line for Coneflower Creamery. At times the lines have been quite long. Last Friday, I was shopping at another merchant in the area when I notice there was no line at Coneflower. Ah, my chance had arrived. I went to the counter at ordered a 3 scoop dish with two different flavors. They had a neat selection of flavors including some Vegan varieties. My dish arrived promptly and I stepped outside to enjoy my purchase. Coneflower is painfully small and seating is very limited. It is nicely decorated inside, but you must keep moving to get your ice cream. The ice cream was delicious! And while I'll purchase again if in the area, I wouldn't wait in the long lines. This seems to be the new hot spot in town so plan on waiting awhile to get your dish, and also plan on standing on the sidewalk on sitting in your car to eat it. Very good, somewhat pricey, but wait until the lines are shorter.

Been to Coneflower Creamery? Share your experiences!