All reviewsfront deskan extended staylong stayconference roomcentury link centerfree shuttlehot waternice stayconvenient locationcjdowntownamenitiesmotelclosetrefrigerator
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We booked here for a quick overnight before an early morning flight. I didn't expect anything great but was very surprised by all the amenities. The room was very spacious and more like a small apartment than hotel room. They also had this great little lending closet in the lobby with games, coolers, blenders and other things you might want to for an extended stay. The staff was very nice!
I would stay here again without hesitation and if you have to stay for a longer amount of time this would be a great option!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hdtoth
cwsoma, General Manager at Candlewood Suites-Omaha Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for the pleasant review.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Checked in late. Only had a few hours before our flight. Booked online. Had never stayed at this Candlewood before but have a reward card with IHG. We always do a quick check for bedbugs and have found them before. Have never found a wet bed before. This was disgusting to say the least. Half the bed was effected. It was still wet. Mattress pad was fine on top, underside was wet and urine stained. Lower half of that side of the bed had even more stains that I won't speculate as to the origin. The maid had to of changed sheets and mattress pad and just put down another mattress pad on top which was now soaking everything up. What kind of place is this? Who lets their customers be exposed to this? I think of all the germs! Will never stay here again! Makes you wonder if the fault is with the maid or the management.

Room Tip: Not room 4 th floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Gonequilting
Erin S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites-Omaha Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Gonequilting,

Please let me apologize for the condition of your room, during your stay with us.
What you have described is unacceptable and I am embarrassed you experienced that at our property. I would love the opportunity to make this right with you, if you could please contact the hotel directly to work with me. Again, I am sorry.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Checked in on June 26th and checked out on June 29th. Came to town for the CWS like I have since 2012. This was the first time I stayed in this Hotel. I used some points, and it was convenient. I didn't know about the shuttle, WOW!!!! It will take you anywhere downtown, airport (right down the road), and back. Made getting to and from TD Ameritrade Ballpark VERY easy.

They were delivering and bringing in new furniture while I was there, Because I left my Do Not Disturb sign one the door the whole time, they didnt bring any into my room.

Will stay here again for sure, next year!

Room Tip: Rooms stay darker on back-side (North-West) of building.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
cwsoma, General Manager at Candlewood Suites-Omaha Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review!
We can't wait to see you next year.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a week attending the Equestrian World Cup at the Century Link Center. The first day the internet was off, the rest was good, except for the furniture which is in terrible condition. Need to update urgently!
The hotel shuttle takes you wherever you want to go in the city and even pick you up for the trip back, the drivers very friendly, it was great.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites-Omaha Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Hello ETame,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the internet service, the condition of the furniture and fixtures may have caused you. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 March 2017

This place was fantastic and extremely cheap considering all of the amenities that they offer. The service was great, the rooms were nice and big with all of the things you needed for a long stay. The personnel working here were top notch and helped my colleague and I a lot. Shuttle service was perfect and truly appreciated. I will stay here every time I fly into and out of Omaha!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good I am sure.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
cwsoma, General Manager at Candlewood Suites-Omaha Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We look forward to you visiting us again.