“Best Outdoor Seating in Omaha!”
Review of Marks

Marks
Reserve with OpenTable
Marks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,408 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: USD 10 - USD 26
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I’ve been going to Mark’s for years. It’s one of my favorite restaurants. Nothing beats sitting on their patio. It’s always a lovely evening out there. On our latest visit, we shared Brussel Sprouts, which were delicious. I had the Warm Spinach Salad with shrimp. It seems so simple, but it is a fantastic dish. Every time I have it, I think about it for days. My friend had the Lobster & Bay Scallop Risotto. I had a small bite, and it was amazing. It was one of the best meals we’ve had there. Our server, Tonya, was excellent. We will be back soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We went to Mark's for dessert after a day/ night of fun. We tried to sit on the patio out back but it started to rain so we went in. Patio is really nice thought. I ordered the WHISKEY BREAD PUDDING, melt in your mouth Delicious. Friend had Creme Brulee, she tried mine and said I made the better choice. YUM, YUM, Yum.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

It seems Marks gets better every time we visit and that’s not even necessary! Meals are fairly priced for the quality, the wine list has a varied selection and our server was both personable and knowledgeable. The low ceiling makes it somewhat noisy depending on other diners but it is still one of the best in the City. Dundee has its parking issues which can be a deterrent but you will deal with it if you want a first rate dining experience.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Great food, great wine,waitress helpful, do try one of their meat/cheese boards.Will be back in the summer to enjoy the outdoor dining with the beauty of the flowers!

1  Thank Peggy P
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The food was good and I enjoyed the bright sunshine as we sat outdoors to have our food. My company was also very good that day, hence, enjoyed all the more. The food was really very nice and the staff was courteous and quite smart.

Been to Marks? Share your experiences!