“Great Stop On Our Way Through Boulder City!”

Chilly Jilly'z Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Boulder City
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Come on in and enjoy a nice bright and clean atmosphere with friendly staff and GREAT food. Chilly Jilly'z has both indoor and outdoor seating, also featuring a drive-thru if you don't feel like getting out of your car.Cozy cafe style atmosphere where you can enjoy a cup of coffee with homemade pastries, awesome sandwiches served on homemade breads with meats cooked in house free of addatives and preservatives. The Broaster Chicken is a favorite amongst locals and tourists alike. Tender and juicy inside with a flavorful and crunchy outside. The cooking process prevents excess oils from penetrating while cooking the chicken to perfection. Hard to believe but this pressure fried chicken is even healthier than rotisserie chicken!Looking for that famous Dole Whip...look no further, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, it's the best frozen treat around! From Pineapple, Raspberry, Vanilla & Orange, it tastes great and is also good for you!! Offering an assortment of 12 different flavors between the Dole Whip & Frozen Yogurt, you will be sure to fill up your cup, especially once you help yourself to the topping bar.Whatever your in the mood food, you can rest assured that you will find something to wet your whistle, cure your craving, or fill your hungry tummy at Chilly Jilly'z. Come in, sit down, relax, and enjoy FREE WI-FI, and XM Satellite radio while you munch, lunch, or dine.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a late lunch today after visiting the Hoover Dam and avoiding the massive crowds at the Hoover Dam Cafe. Paninis were excellent and kids’ meals were filling! Large selection of yogurts and toppings! The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on a busy Sat to grab some frozen yogurt and a shake. The lines took forever. My children ate all of their yogurt outside while I waited 20min for a banana shake inside.

For the self serve frozen yogurt, they only provide these huge deep cups which is way too big for an 8yo. I try to teach my children appropriate serving sizes but it is hard when a “treat” is served in a 4-5in diameter bowl. This is of course how they make their money since it is 48cents per ounce...

I will not encourage my family to return.

In the flip side, the boys enjoyed the yogurt and the shake was good once I got it.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank UroDocSam
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I must try is the dole whip it’s a pineapple smoothie. The fried chicken is excellent and moist cooked to perfection.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Great burger and they have tator tots! Fat kids indulge. The froyo was awesome according to the kid. Store and bathrooms clean. Nice people too

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We are from LI, NY so when I first drove by I chuckled about the name Chilly Jilly's on our way to Hoover Dam. I guess since I'm known for my intuition and (gut) feeling, I later said, lets check out that Chilly Jilly's. After all it seems like the first stop from Vegas, and the last before leaving Boulder City. As it turns out we got out of the car joking about what a cool looking place it was, when I noticed a line to enter an area behind a white fence. OK, I'm on line.
We go in, there isn't a small table in the place, but no worries, you get seated. A light jazz ensemble sets the ambiance. From the start my eye notices a lady in a pink shirt buzzing around the tables talking with the customers. Note to self (must be the owner.) Each member of the staff was extremely and sincerely pleasant. Our server Sharon could not have been more patient and informative. Normally, a creature of habit, I went left field and ordered this popular, Waffle and Broasted chicken breakfast.My wife had an omelette that she loved. You can tell, a lot of pride and fresh ingredients go into making these meals.
As I suspected earlier, it was the owner, a young lady named Jill, came by and introduced herself, and checked on us.It was with the enthusiasm, and sparkle in her eye as she spoke about her place and the customer satisfaction they were trying to promote that seemed even more inviting. This is what the owners of so many establishments lose sight of. But Jill is able to harness it. So, The Patio, so properly named is definitely a must stop for anyone. However it does seem to only be open on the weekends next door to their main store.
I am certain they have a great following but there is little way of knowing about it if you are not a local. The sign in the old Hot Rod truck is the only clue.

Date of visit: February 2018