All reviews full size refrigerator great hotel blackout blinds golden corral would recommend this hotel to anyone business trip king suite the entire staff home away from home pool and hot tub restaurants within walking distance breakfast sandwich oatmeal an extended stay a great stay fire pit bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 31 October 2018

I would absolutely recommend this location for anyone needing lodging in the area! Very clean, friendly and safe! I've already booked my next stay and even convinced all my traveling coworkers to stay there too!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
BrittneyJ109, General Manager at HOME2 Suites by Hilton Anchorage / Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Departure51113939471. I am thrilled the location is perfect for your travels and we can't wait to welcome you and a few of your coworkers back soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Loved this hotel! It's near a lot of restaurants and easy to get wherever you're going from here. Very clean and friendly staff. Pool and hot tub were great, as well as laundry facilities. Free breakfast and parking, which is great. The only recommendation I would make is maybe switching up the breakfast options, as they were the same everyday and we stayed for a week, but not a huge deal as it is included with your stay! Would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BrittneyJ109, General Manager at HOME2 Suites by Hilton Anchorage / Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for your review ashley758. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your entire stay from our friendly staff to clean rooms. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

I stayed here for two nights at the end of a cruise before I travelled to Vancouver Island. Overall my experience was good as the greeting is friendly with some free hot coffee in the foyer which is in fact available 24 hours a day. The room was quite large with seating and a small but well equipped kitchen area and a decent sized bathroom. Unfortunately the shower was not powerful at all and one need to run round to get wet. Our first nights sleep was very bad as there was roadworks going on outside all night on our side of the hotel and it was very noisy. This also affected our friends that were staying on the same side of the hotel. We mentioned this to the reception and in they decided to move us to another side of the hotel and credited both of us for that night's stay which is very reasonable of them, given that this was somewhat out of their control, but in my opinion was the right thing to do. The hotel is somewhat away from downtown but there is a shopping location with a Walmart within 15 minutes walk and a couple of chain style restaurants nearby that seems to be quite good but we did not try them. Overall I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for good service and value but that don't need to be centrally located. We also got a free airport shuttle with them at 3am in the morning which was very welcome. It is about 10 minutes from the hotel at that time of day.

Room tip: Try the coffee in reception, its very good
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review Adam. We appreciate your patience with road construction nearby and apologize that it negatively impacted your stay. Thank you for the chance to resolve the issue and make the situation better. We hope to be afforded the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your cruise travels bring you to Anchorage.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I used to like staying here until the last time. I called for an airport shuttle and desk clerk told me no driver and that a replacement driver would be coming in about 20 minutes or so. I decided we will wait. So called back and still no driver. Waited more, still no driver. Clerk asked me to get a cab, which I HATE doing in Anchorage. This cab driver was rude, swearing at the cab driver in front, all while I have my young kids (I know that cab driver’s attitude isn’t the hotels fault) causing me to almost yell at him. Stay was good. We had an early morning flight and wasn’t told until then that another Hilton hotel has their shuttle bus and they can’t get it now. Front desk told me I should complain to Hilton. No, I won’t waste my time. They ended up calling a cab for us, while I have lots of luggage plus baby’s stroller and car seat, almost couldn’t fit everything in it. They have no more shuttle for that hotel itself, no more business from me.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
BrittneyJ109, General Manager at HOME2 Suites by Hilton Anchorage / Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for your review Napaaq. Guest satisfaction is a priority of our hotel and I truly apologize for the negative shuttle experience you experienced. I would like to find resolution and learn further from our shortfall to avoid any guest including yourself experiencing this in the future. Please call me at the hotel 907-561-5618 at your convenience. Thank you for choosing Home2 Suites and I look forward to talking with you.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

We were very happy with this hotel. We checked in just a bit early just after a ten hour flight but were easily accommodated. Even though we were on the first floor, we did not hear anything.

We especially liked that the room came fully stocked with real plates and cups (not paper) and the the room darkening shades that really worked. There was also a curtain between the bed and couch that I could pull around the bed and let my wife sleep in the morning while I got up. I used the fitness center treadmill, which was adequate and the breakfast was very good with good food selections and sufficient places to sit down and eat.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BrittneyJ109, General Manager at HOME2 Suites by Hilton Anchorage / Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for your review NEHiker_11. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and found your suite perfectly appointed with all the needed amenities. We appreciate you being our guest and hope to welcome you back soon.