“One of the Best Holidays I've Ever Had”

Alaska Tour and Travel Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 91 Tours in Anchorage
More attraction details
Owner description: Alaska Tour & Travel has the Anchorage tour you are looking for. We have great day tours like flightseeing, glacier and wildlife cruises, bus tours and more. Or set out from Anchorage on an overnight adventure to Denali National Park, Seward, Kenai Fjords National Park or other exciting Alaska destinations. Ride the Alaska Railroad Adventure Class, GoldStar dome or a luxury private dome railcar option like the Wilderness Express Rail. We also offer scheduled motorcoach service, bus and rail combo packages and self-drive tours. We are locally owned and operated, based right here in Anchorage since 1995. Visit our web site or give us a call today!
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I traveled to Alaska with my husband and my parents. It was the first time and I searched high and low for tours without any background information to go on. I came across Alaska Tour and Travel along with a few others, but Alaska Tour and Travel was the perfect fit for me and my family. Everything about the process was smooth and easy even though I'm sure I drove our agent Tyler Cohn nuts at times. In any case, he was professional and helpful at all times and he helped put together an awesome trip for us which we will never forget. We were able to see more than we ever imagined. If we do get a chance to make it to Alaska again, we would most certainly plan our trip with Alaska Tour and Travel again.

4  Thank Amal I
in 12 reviews
"car rental"
"land portion"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"excellent tour"
"cruise line"

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I used Alaska Tour & Travel to handle an 8 day land tour for summer of 2017. I started with a cruise, Royal Caribbean but felt I got a much better deal for the land portion by using Alaska Tour & Travel. I used one of their offers but made some changes before and during the trip to customize it. They were very helpful and efficient. The hotels were all good and the train trips were great. They are very knowledgeable and professional. I will certainly use them again when I head back up.

4  Thank gwmudfish
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We chartered a private boat and my husband and I fished with the Captain. It was so amazing!! We caught flounder and rock fish and we were only about 6 feet from a whale when it surfaced so we got some great pictures..

2  Thank ireland08tj
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This was our first Alaska trip and we very much enjoyed it.
Our cruise, train scenic tour, whale watching and village visits were memorable.

3  Thank Myrna W