“"Perfect Child Friendly Home"”

Review of ECO FAMILY HOME

Entry way into Great Room. Fully Fenced back yard with Jungle gym, blue baby swing can be replaced with adult swing
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entry way into Great Room.
Master Bedroom with King Bed and en suite bathroom
Bedroom with Queen Bed and Heavy Duty Crib that can sleep a toddler. Crib can be moved upon request.
Third bedroom with Bunk Bed
Master Bedroom
Six setting tea kettle, French Press, toaster, blender, Pizza stones, fryer and plenty more comforts
Third Bedroom with Twin over Full Bunk bed
Dining Room comfortably sits ten
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Family Room with Treadmill and TV for your workout enjoyment
Living Room
Sofa and Sofa Bed set up for big families, family room also has a sofa bed and Sofa
Family Room
Fully Equipped Laundry Room with complementary laundry soap
Living Room set up to accommodate more than six guests
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dietguru4...
Nome, Alaska
“"Perfect Child Friendly Home"”
Reviewed 21 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My family and I had a fabulous two-night stay at Brenda and Steven’s house. We booked our flights last minute and what do you know, our flight still had to be rescheduled. Very happy with Brenda and Steven's communication, they helped us figure the logistics out, we requested for an early check-in, and it was approved, we also asked for a late check-out, and it was also accepted.

On arriving, the house turned out as depicted online, the beautiful views of the mountain ranges, the spacious driveway, and garage.

The living room and dining room were large and comfortable, the kitchen well-equipped, the bedrooms luxurious and the treadmill, very functional, I had no excuse not to put it to full use. The house was spotlessly clean; the towels and linens were generously supplied.

I have a ton of allergies and love the fact that the mattresses and beddings were all brand new. I enjoyed the hypoallergenic organic mattresses and hypoallergenic comforters. I had no idea there was such a thing! I appreciate the fact that they put this into consideration and also the use of only unscented products, and those that were naturally scented. It was nice going through the night without sneezing and congestion.

Another enjoyable part was the kids having a filled day with the toys, Jungle Gym swing set/play set in the backyard and the swing that my toddler could use without me worrying about him falling off. I was able to switch out the baby swing for the bigger one so my four and six-year-old could swing side by side.

My only regret is that our stay was too short, just as we were getting used to the niceness.

Thank you, Brenda and Steven, for making our short visit worthwhile!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
s8gt24
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Home for all”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Excellent stay. Very friendly and helpfull owner. Great Internet. Nice big spacious rooms especially Master suite. Safe parking. Great showers and very comfortable beds.

Enclosed backyard with swing sets and slides for kids in this cousy home!
My family and I had wonderful time staying here for 30 days.

The owners are very friendly and accommodating. I will be coming here every time I come to Anchorage, Alaska

darian k
“excellent family friendly home”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The House is in a great location , a nice quiet neighborhood which is in close proximity to downtown Anchorage.House is very spacious , with large bedrooms.There are plenty of toys for children to play with inside and lots of outdoor space for playing and relaxing.Host is very nice and welcoming.I recommend this place to all.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing