A friend and I stayed at the Copper Whale Inn in Anchorage when we found we had four days between the end of a tour and catching the train to Fairbanks, which only runs on Saturdays. We chose the Copper Whale Inn from the internet as none of the hotels offerred by travel agents seemed to be what we wanted. Close to night clubs etc just didnt appeal. We were a bit nervous about this, but need not have worried. The Copper Whale was reasonably priced, comfortable, convenient, and more importantly, felt like a home away from home. Friendly, helpful staff and an excellent complimentary breakfast made our stay in Anchorage a very pleasant break. We were warned that it can be noisy, being in the CBD, but despite being on the ground floor were not disturbed by traffic noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska