Open today: 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Review Highlights
Beautiful Area Park

Made this our last stop before going to the airport to get a little exercise in before sitting on a... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2018
GatorFans
Tampa Bay Area
Fall drive

This is a great local park. You are able to hike,fish,play games and host parties in chalet if you... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018

from USD 195.00
from USD 49.00
from USD 99.00
More Info
All reviews cross country skiing ski trails disc golf course single track soccer field archery range kite flying coastal trail cold war moose sightings cook inlet sleeping lady bike ride nice trail mud flats beautiful scenery visitor center
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We hiked here yesterday and it was amazing. Tons of different trails to walk. Seen 2 moose within minutes of the first trail we took. As we got up closer to the 2nd moose he stood up out of his laying position and didn't look happy so we turned around and chose a different trail. We seen 2 more mom moose both with babies. Incredible trip. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the paths can be a little confusing and aren't well labeled on the trail. Very cool place right off the side of the airport.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Cassyg89
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My wife and I had some time before we had to go to the airport so we were looking for something to do. We visited this park and were very glad we did. It is huge, has all kinds of trails. Saw a bear with her cubs.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Need to stretch those trip numb legs! Pull out of the airport and pull in to Kincaid Park. It's that close! My wife and I made our first trip to Anchorage. While waiting for other members of our group to arrive we enjoyed Kincaid Park.

I saw a moose cow and calf. Trip highlight right there and straight off the plane!!

This is an "omnipark." There are several types of activities going on. There are open fields and a stadium. Bike and walking trails abound. Disc golf enthusiasts were enjoying their game near the visitor center.

From the visitor center all of these activities are with an ocean view and a nice breeze.

Hint: I saw the moose cow and calf after I followed the dirt track up the hill to the stadium. Beginning the descent behind the stadium I observed the cow and calf down the hill in a small meadow. These are wild animals. Use caution.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice park, with the occasional army bunker to climb on. Lots of soccer fields near the 'ski chalet'. we walked around that area for about an hour, it's nice on a rainless day.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place is huge. We spent 1/2 day in the frisbee golf course walking and doing a few geocaches. It is a great park with tons of things to explore in the fresh air. Do It! Hell it's free! Btw we saw a huge moose on the frisbee course and got some great pictures of him too.

We also walked to the dunes. Enjoyed it all.

1  Thank Chuck B