“Runner Up”

Ranked #1,809 of 4,596 Restaurants in Seattle
Neighbourhood: International District
Neighbourhood: International District
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Located a block away from Samurai Noodle, Fu Lin is a much larger venue with a more varied menu. I can honestly say however that the ramen here isn't as good as that at Samurai Noodle.

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Visited here on a suggestion from Ms. Lydia at Seattle's Best Tea and we hit a home run. My wife had the vegetable fried rice which was phenomenal. Moist yet still flaky with just the right seasoning. The Sweet and Sour soup ( my dish) was the best I've had. OM Goodness! The service was perfect as we enjoyed the food and the experience.

1  Thank Thomas D G
Reviewed 7 March 2015

There were three of us for lunch and we all ordered the bento box lunch specials. One issue is that the restaurant was out of hot and sour soup so we ended up with egg flower soup which none of us cared for. The main meal section of the bento box was quite good. I had shrimp with hot and sweet garlic sauce and the sauce was very tasty, the others had broccoli beef and beef and green onions. All were said to be satisfactory, The rest of the box was unremarkable, but a reasonable meal for the price.

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

While visiting Seattle and reading other ramen reviews I came across this one and had to give it a try. We were/are on a mission to try and find some great ramen in Seattle. Fu Lin was not disappointing in terms of the food. I had the soy sauce charsiu ramen, and the salty broth and pork pieces went very well together. I also had an order of the potstickers, and these easily are some of the best potstickers I have ever had. The restaurant is pretty plain in atmosphere, and the service was okay. It was noontime and there were several people there, and it was no big deal. Overall, I would give the food a B+. Would go back.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

We stuck with the reviews and ordered the tonkatsu seafood ramen with a side order of the crispy gyoza, and the miso char siu ramen. Between the two, the miso ramen definitely had better broth. Plus the sweet bamboo really gave it good flavor, the pork was very tender.

The seafood ramen had plenty of scallops, squid, and fish cakes. The broth was just so-so. We couldn't decide if the crispy gyoza are actually straight from a frozen container and pan fried. It tasted good, regardless if they were home made or store bought.

Service was average, they were training a new girl. Tax, tip, and the lunch was under $26.00 We were in and out of there under an hour. Quick and efficient. Cost-wise, this is very reasonable than some of the Japanese Ramen House around the Puget Sound.