All reviews rose garden living room the woodland park zoo green lake powder room stocked pantry nespresso machine half bath complimentary snacks and drinks b bs one bedroom apartment home away from home bed and breakfast quiet neighborhood french press hot tub across the street
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Like home (only cleaner :-) ). It was so nice to have not only a comfortable bed but a place to sit indoors, a lovely shared outdoor siting area (complete with small hot tub and grill), a dining area, and a kitchen. I loved being able to have a glass a wine or a snack without having to shop and worry about leftovers when returning home. Also loved the breakfast and excellent coffee. Chelsea Station is managed like a small inn and it is obvious that a lot of care has been taken to make things easy for guests.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I am a Seattle Native but now live full time Arizona. The Chelsea is my home away from home. I have a large extended family in Seattle but prefer to stay at the Chelsea...because it is such an amazing treat. Great location, beautiful suites, comfortable beds, amazing shower...self serve pantry and complimentary wine along with an a delicious and gorgeous breakfast brought to your room....seals the deal for me. It is worth every dime.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Chelsea Station is housed inside a beautiful historic brick home. It's divided into 4 separate apartments, and I say "apartment" rather than "suite" because there is a full living room, a separate dining room and kitchen, and a half-bath, along with a separate bedroom with a full bathroom. The architecture and ambiance are fantastic.

Everything about our stay was first-rate. When we arrived, we were able to immediately enter and check ourselves in. Fresh-baked muffins were waiting for us. There was ample parking right in front so unloading our luggage was a snap. We were able to fill out a form detailing what we wanted for breakfast, and what time we wanted it delivered. Both days it was delivered promptly by a very friendly staff member, and it was delicious.

We were traveling with our two daughters who are 5 and 7 - they slept very comfortably in the fold-out sofa bed in the living room while my wife and I were inside the bedroom suite. The best part is that just outside the back door of the suite is a staircase leading down to an area that has a fully stocked fridge, snack bar, and wine bar. You can help yourself to whatever you want, as I did a couple times - I'd grab a beer or an ice-cream bar - no charge.

The facilities are great - the shower was large and had 2 shower heads - every aspect of being there was so comfortable and easy to manage, and wonderful - it was truly a home away from home, not some sterile hotel room. One potential caveat - the bed was only a full-size, I think, not a king size, which wasn't an issue for us at all, but just something to be aware of if you care.

The kitchen has every convenience for cooking, (which we actually didn't do), but we did make coffee and tea which are supplied for you, and we had plenty of glasses and other kitchenware available when we needed it.

I can't emphasize enough how much we enjoyed staying at the Chelsea Station, we'll be back the next time we're in Seattle, and it will be something we'll be looking forward to as part of our visit.

Room Tip: There are only 4 units, 2 up, 2 down, we were in a downstairs unit and everything was great -we didn't hear any noise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed at the Chelsea Station Inn for 2 nights. Instead of just a bedroom/bath, you have a beautiful, renovated 1920s apartment. Breakfasts are scrumptious and the hostess (Christina) was warm and inviting. A great find!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stayed at Chelsea Station again last week, and on the drive home I was thinking about what to write here. Strangely enough when I pulled up my previous review, it was exactly the same as what I was thinking. Now there's some consistency there it seems. This is our go-to Seattle place to stay, i can say that it never disappoints. It probably sounds like I have a financial interest, but I don't. In fact rave reviews are likely a waste of time cuz I'm sure there are many, many, repeat customers.

Room Tip: There's only 4 rooms and they are all identical. Decide for yourself, if you can.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family