“Awesome Experience”

Room Escape Adventures
Ranked #13 of 78 Fun & Games in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Prepare to be locked in a room with up to 11 other people and a Zombie that is chained to the wall! Hidden in the room is a key that will unlock the door to your freedom. To find the key you must locate numerous clues and solve riddles. Every five minutes the hungry Zombie's chain will be released another foot. Within an hour, the Zombie will be able to reach you. You have 60 minutes to escape!
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Even though I get pretty anxious and nervous around people I don't know, Ben did a great job getting everybody to try and mingle and the process itself helps break down barriers for the common good of not getting eaten alive. Even though you know there's no real danger, it was nonetheless exciting while Vincent crawled after us, cornering some of the team from time to time while the clock ticked ever closer to zero hour. If you think you're good at puzzles but haven't tested yourself against a room full of them with complete strangers and an ever-present risk designed to constantly test and break your concentration, you should definitely come here! If you're just looking for something to do that's different, interesting, and fun, you should come here. If you're trying to build up a team and have them work on communication for work or any other reason you'd want to with your miscellaneous group of humans, you should come here.
Also, if you do, tip the damn performers. They do amazing work.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I have done a fair number of escape rooms in other locations but wanted to introduce some family members to the concept here in Seattle. We chose this particular escape room because of the zombie experience and I'm so glad we did!! Ben was the perfect lab assistant. He prepared us for the experience and gave great non verbal clues when we were trying to escape. Elliott, the unfortunate zombie, was awesome and really scary! Her zombie conversation was hilarious and, for.the record, her favorite salad dressing is "blood -- any type is okay ". What a fantastic afternoon! The puzzles were just hard enough and a nice mix of cryptography and physical puzzles. We made it out with 50 seconds to spare! Whew!! We will definitely be back to try the other adventures here. Well done!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The staff/cast was very engaging and enthusiastic. The puzzles were fun and challenging. I thought our team would fail to escape but in the end we pulled it together. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Had a great time even though we got eaten by the zombie! Definitely worth the cost and experience for work teams or just friends looking for some fun. Highly recommend!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Our family of nine with the age range from 13 to 66 had a great time going through the "Trap in a room with a zombie" this afternoon. We laughed and screamed so much. We worked together extremely well. As a result, we were able to solve all the obstacles and escaped.

The experience was so much fun. I am the oldest person in the group and I would recommend this exercise to families and to anyone who wants to try something new.

I appreciated Emily as our group facilitator. She was very observant of each participant and gave valuable comments at the end of the exercise. Elliott, the zombie, was very good and very engaging. She kept us screaming and laughing.

I have already shared with a friend and we will make plans to try another theme.

Lily