“Very fun and challenging”

Room Escape Adventures
Ranked #13 of 78 Fun & Games in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Prepare to be locked in a room with up to 11 other people and a Zombie that is chained to the wall! Hidden in the room is a key that will unlock the door to your freedom. To find the key you must locate numerous clues and solve riddles. Every five minutes the hungry Zombie's chain will be released another foot. Within an hour, the Zombie will be able to reach you. You have 60 minutes to escape!
Reviewed 18 February 2017

The staff/cast was very engaging and enthusiastic. The puzzles were fun and challenging. I thought our team would fail to escape but in the end we pulled it together. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Had a great time even though we got eaten by the zombie! Definitely worth the cost and experience for work teams or just friends looking for some fun. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Our family of nine with the age range from 13 to 66 had a great time going through the "Trap in a room with a zombie" this afternoon. We laughed and screamed so much. We worked together extremely well. As a result, we were able to solve all the obstacles and escaped.

The experience was so much fun. I am the oldest person in the group and I would recommend this exercise to families and to anyone who wants to try something new.

I appreciated Emily as our group facilitator. She was very observant of each participant and gave valuable comments at the end of the exercise. Elliott, the zombie, was very good and very engaging. She kept us screaming and laughing.

I have already shared with a friend and we will make plans to try another theme.

Lily

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We have a group of friends that does an Adulting event every couple of months. For our Halloween event, we decided to book the Zombie Escape Room. I'm so glad we did!!!!

This was so much fun! From the moment we arrived, the Intern (Mike) was in character and making us laugh. The room escape was challenging, exciting, and mildly stressful at times (in a fun kinda way). The puzzles and riddles are just the right amount of difficult. Our Zombie (Duff) was great fun, very sarcastic, and great at making us laugh one second and scatter the next.

We escaped with 24 seconds left on the clock!!! We had a group of 11 friends. We had so much fun, we've decided to make this our annual Halloween Adulting event! Already looking forward to next time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Okay, so I knew nothing about this new adventure that seems to be popping up in every major city. I was very nervous, as I am claustrophobic. It did not help I was afraid the trapped room would also be dark. Guilty of panic with NO knowledge what so ever.

It was our buddy's 40th birthday. We were a group of 7 and joined by a group of 3 other adults, we did not know. We met in the lobby signed in and were prepped very well on what to expect threw out the process. My eyes grew wide when I learned I would be truly padlocked in 1 room with my 6 buddies, 3 others and 2 strangers (staff) YIKES! It is just a game right!

Once we entered the room, which stayed clearly lit and the game began, all fear left my body. We were so busy exploring, problem solving, excited over right answers more excited over wrong ones that didn't work. All of us were running in circles, yelling like small children being chased in a game of tag. No cell phones or outside devices allowed. Solving riddles of all kinds using only the power of your minds. All working coheasivly as a group with one goal, GET OUT!

We made it! We were laughing and so freaking sweaty from the escape, that near by beers were in order. They do a great job threw out the processes including a photo shoot afterwards with your zoombie.

I would recommend this adventure and I will be back for part 2!