“Way better then expected!”

Room Escape Adventures
Ranked #13 of 78 Fun & Games in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Prepare to be locked in a room with up to 11 other people and a Zombie that is chained to the wall! Hidden in the room is a key that will unlock the door to your freedom. To find the key you must locate numerous clues and solve riddles. Every five minutes the hungry Zombie's chain will be released another foot. Within an hour, the Zombie will be able to reach you. You have 60 minutes to escape!
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Okay, so I knew nothing about this new adventure that seems to be popping up in every major city. I was very nervous, as I am claustrophobic. It did not help I was afraid the trapped room would also be dark. Guilty of panic with NO knowledge what so ever.

It was our buddy's 40th birthday. We were a group of 7 and joined by a group of 3 other adults, we did not know. We met in the lobby signed in and were prepped very well on what to expect threw out the process. My eyes grew wide when I learned I would be truly padlocked in 1 room with my 6 buddies, 3 others and 2 strangers (staff) YIKES! It is just a game right!

Once we entered the room, which stayed clearly lit and the game began, all fear left my body. We were so busy exploring, problem solving, excited over right answers more excited over wrong ones that didn't work. All of us were running in circles, yelling like small children being chased in a game of tag. No cell phones or outside devices allowed. Solving riddles of all kinds using only the power of your minds. All working coheasivly as a group with one goal, GET OUT!

We made it! We were laughing and so freaking sweaty from the escape, that near by beers were in order. They do a great job threw out the processes including a photo shoot afterwards with your zoombie.

I would recommend this adventure and I will be back for part 2!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

We went as a family birthday party. Our daughter was due to turn 11. We were a group of 7 and were joined by another group of 5. We thought that would be weird but luckily they too were a group celebrating a birthday. So the kids had a great time as this was their first time in an escape room. They really enjoyed it!! Rose was GREAT!! She was friendly and explained everything very well. She was also good at making sure we were all safe in the room and I really like the end when she described people's personalities. She was spot on!! Mr. Duff was an awesome zombie!! He did a great job. He was funny and acted very well the kids enjoyed his just as much. Have already started planning for more trips to the different rooms. Hope that we can get Rose and Duff each time.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We went as a birthday party / thing to do for visiting relatives. Rose was great as our guide/intern and Ben was a very friendly/deadly zombie. Having the zombie crawling around the room trying to eat us added a layer of tenseness and panic, but it stayed fun since he was so hilarious. The puzzles were difficult but do-able... we almost made it out!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We did this for my son's 13th birthday and all the adults and kids had a great time. Will and Haley are amazing actors and made the experience unforgettable. It was awesome all working together and then having the roles that we played in the team observed and identified by the actors. I can see how this would be a revealing team building exercise!