3,199 results
All reviews boka restaurant virtual golf soaking tub pioneer square pike place market room service water view upon check valet staff corner suite luxury hotel wonderful hotel four seasons great room city view few blocks loved this hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I organized a week long meeting for 45 participants at the Hotel 1000. We utilized the entire 4th floor space (1 large and 3 smaller meeting rooms as well as Greenhouse for meals) and it was perfect for our group. The staff (front desk, banquet and event) was extremely accommodating and even helped pass out a welcome gift for my attendees upon check-in. The hotel is on the pricier side but, in this case, I believe you get what you pay for.

Pros:
- Great location: in the middle of everything you would want to see or do in the Seattle area.
- Banquet food was awesome - even with a buffet. In other hotel events, the buffets can be hit or miss, but the food here was superb. My attendees could not stop talking about the eggs in the morning!
- Hotel rooms were recently renovated: plenty of space, bed was comfortable and even had a nice area to work if needed.
- The bathroom has a glass wall with privacy screen, a separate shower and standalone tub with water feature (the tub is filled from the ceiling). Additionally the frosted glass on the water closet was a nice touch.
- Staff: all of the banquet staff, front desk and event staff were pleasant and helpful - even with last minute requests for additional meeting space or drinks, etc.

Cons (mostly annoyances - nothing that would keep me from staying here again)
- The lobby renovation was supposed to be completed two weeks prior to our stay and was still in progress as we were leaving. The team was obviously trying to get it completed as quickly as possible, but there was significant work still to be done. The hotel did go out of their way to make this up to our group, but it is still worth noting. I have high hopes for the lobby once finished.
- Because of the construction, only one elevator was in use. This caused many guests to walk the stairs due to the wait (some were even on the 12th floor). Waits at times exceeded 10 minutes. Unfortunately not all guests could so thankfully there were benches on the floors to wait. I believe also this would be remedied once renovation is complete.
- For a hotel of this caliber, I had higher expectations for the fitness center (it was located in the basement in a smaller room).
- The hotel had recommended an airport transfer service - speedishuttle seattle - for our group and we had a horrible experience with over 25% of our reservations having to be refunded due to no shows or excessive waits (see separate review for details). While I know the hotel has no accountability for their actions, I hope that they will not recommend that company in the future to guests.

Overall, the week was a success and my guests were extremely happy with this hotel. If in Seattle, I would have a meeting here again.

Room Tip: Deluxe water view to have a beautiful view of the harbor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
John P, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Smv622,
Thank you so much for your Trip Advisor Review! We deeply appreciate your feedback as well as your patronage. We do hope you will join us again when we are fully renovated to experience the complete Loews Hotel 1000 experience.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Friendly staff and great service. Hotel under construction but went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Accomodated our special requests for food and exceeded our expectations. Will be a fantastic property to stay at once the constriction is completed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
John P, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear kanikvarma,
Thank you for your Trip Advisor Review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team members were able to provide you with Star Service. We hope you will come back and join us again at Loews Hotel 1000.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel close to everything. We literally walked to the needle ( north) but also to the stadium ( south). Due to the renovation only 1 elevator was in use. If you enjoy running go north next to the water and you can run very nicely.
The bed was soft with lots of pillows. The bathroom was very big. I did not hear a noise at night. Good reliable Internet.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Annika T

Dear Annika T,
Thank you for your Trip Advisor Review. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us in regard's to your room accommodation's as well as the central location of our hotel. We hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I came to this hotel with the understanding, the renovation would be complete. Certainly the $750 charge for two nights was more than adequate compensation for this hotel. However when I arrived I learned that they had no restaurant no bar no greeting facilities and a rather obtuse staff. Frankly I would place this in the bottom of my hotels that I have experienced. I would imagine that is in the several hundred category and this hotel is now in the bottom 10. Do not waste your time and certainly not your money to come to this place. I predict they will soon be out of business and perhaps the new owner can do much better

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank W5619OGbrianj
John P, General Manager at Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear W5619OGbrianj,
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for providing us with feedback from your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that for the inconvenience you experience during your stay due to our renovation's we are currently undergoing. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to visit us again in the future

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel is only a few blocks from Pioneer Square (to the south), the waterfront (to the west), and Pike's market (to the north). Basically it's in the middle of the tourist attractions so location is great.

The rooms were nice with upscale linens and furniture. The fitness center was very nice with a free weights, treadmills, stationary bikes, and one weight machine which looked very complicated.

The only issue at the time of our stay (September 2017) was the renovations being done to the lobby and restaurant. You basically walk through the construction area to the elevators to get to the temporary lobby on the 2nd floor. Until they finish up you won't get the experience of walking into a luxury hotel lobby. Also, you could hear the construction noise up on the 7th floor where we were. They wrapped up work for the day around 5PM so it wasn't really an issue since we were out and about until after that.

Our room had a weird whistle noise caused by an air leak at the bottom of the entry door. Solved by placing a pillow on the floor next to the door but seems like it's something that should have been noticed by the staff since you can clearly hear it in the hallway when that door is closed.

Good place to stay, but beware the construction going on.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Raygun99,
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our central location and our hotel amenity's. I do apologize for any inconvenience that our renovations may have caused you. I hope to welcome you back to the newly renovataed Loews Hotel 1000.