“Stay Alfred-seattle grand harbor”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jessduron...
Katy, Texas
“Stay Alfred-seattle grand harbor”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stay Alfred made our stay in Seattle so enjoyable. Having a full kitchen, washer/dryer and a clean apartment made our travel less stressful. The view was amazing and the location is within walking distance to local attractions. The process of picking up and dropping off the keys was easy. I will book with stay Alfred, again! The porch was a pleasure to sit on with a glass of wine after a day of exploring-the views were amazing!

patrickha...
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Wonderful way to experience Seattle!”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We were so pleased with this trip and the wonderful unit we stayed in. Very well appointed, comfortable and right in the thick of things. The staff downstairs were always helpful.

We will definitely visit Seattle again and this is our number one place to stay. I cannot recommend it more.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
palomarom...
Chula Vista, California
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The apartment I booked for my trip in Seattle was amazing! It was a few blocks down from Pike Place Market, Famous Gum wall, and the ferris wheel. Walking everywhere was a breeze. Took a lyft to visit the space needle and other parks outside of downtown and it cost me less then $10 because the location is so close to everything. The apartment itself was very modern and clean. We went for my boyfriends birthday and he was pleased with the stay. I would DEFINITELY book this room again if ever in Seattle. Nothing bad to say here. I already recommended to a friend who is planning to visit Seattle soon.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Stewart M
“Harbour steps seattle”
Reviewed 10 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The suite was awesome. Great location and the building was very well maintained. The extra amenities like pool, tub, sauna, and sports area were an added bonus. We ran into the stay alfred cleaning staff when we were checking out, they were very friendly. The only cons I could say are: kitchen area was only lightly stocked with equipment ei.no cutting board,or baking seats. Our bathroom suite was partially clogged when we arrived. And the pull out bed was like sleeping on a iron grate.

Overall great experience. Will use in the future/recommend.

Jefe1947
Pueblo, Colorado
“Couldn't Ask for Much More”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The location was perfect, just a couple blocks from Pike Market and the upscale shopping nearby. The ferry to Bainbridge and the light rail link to the airport also within easy walking distance. The amenities with the residence were most adequate. Aside from a broken shade here and there and some challenges with the TV, my first Stay Alfred experience will have me coming back again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing