“Ellenos has THE BEST ice cream.”
Review of Ellenos

Ellenos
Ranked #1 of 107 Quick Bites in Seattle
Description: Located in iconic Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle, we serve Greek Yogurt in a variety of flavors. One taste (and yes, we offer samples) will make you want to come back again and again. Luckily, we're also found in select stores along the west coast. If you can't visit us in the market, check our website for a location near you.
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

If you find yourself driving I5 north in the Ferndale/Lynden area, and need a little snack. Find an Ellenos. This is a family business. This milk farm decided to make their own creamery.
This is some of the best ice cream you will ever find.
They sell ice cream by the cone or gallons--if you want to take some home.
They also offer made to order sandwiches, soup and hot/cold drinks.
I love the place and always think if there was a store close to me I would be there way too much for my waist line

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We tried this yogurt at pike place market and found it at Whole Foods. They let us sample the flavors and it’s all amazing. Then we went to George Town and found it again. I ordered the passion fruit and Carmel and they let you do half and half in any size. I’m going to try to find in Cali.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Ellenos yogurt is addicting and so satisfying. The yogurt is nice and creamy, and the best part is they have a selection of fruit mixes. My favorites include marionberry and passion fruit - and they even let you mix both within a single order. Always great service.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I was surprised to this listed #1 in Seattle. I totally agree. The yogurt was something special... make sure you stop by and try some!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

While wondering Pike Place, I grabbed a quick snack from the Ellenos vendor which is tucked away in a fruit stand right across the street from the flying fish guys. I went early on a Friday so no line and wasn't too crowded in the market. The yogurt was thick, creamy and fresh. I would have got more but the price is kinda steep. A nice treat on vacation.