“Wouldn't write home about it”
Review of Five Point Cafe

Five Point Cafe
Ranked #181 of 4,435 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not exactly what I was expecting... It was cool in a sense it does its own thing and has its own style, reminded me of Coyote Ugly.
Went for brunch as it was close to our hotel, but think its more of a 'happy hour drinks with a group friends and just grab some snack food' kind of vibe.
When you only have limited meals in Seattle and wanna make them count I probably wouldnt recommend.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We visited Seatlle for a 4-day trip and at at this local restaurant twice during the stay. We enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and personalities of the employees here as much as any place in the city. This place is our favorite. You just cant beat this place.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Actually got kicked out having a service dog. How jacked up is that?

Been here a bunch but service is so spotty have to knock the rating for the jerk that just kicked me out for doing exactly as his speech asked for.

Server complained his tail was in the walkway which is a fire violation. When I asked where to sit he told me o move him to the side which I did immediately to which he complained was not on the side enough when his back was touching the wall. Not sure what dude wanted other than to complain. He complained a bit more so I left. What a jerk.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

A small, bar/restaurant open 24 hrs./day serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, and appetizers. Recommended by locals, always a good choice when locals recommend it. Considered a "dive bar", but clean and great food very reasonably priced. Specialty is their burgers. There are vegetarian options. I had a delicious Black Bean Burger. Our waiter was very friendly. Service was very good. Would not hesitate to come here again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is an iconic breakfast place on the first stop on the hill coming into queen anne from the flats where Seattle Center is. I really love the breakfasts here- lots of variety, and bit portions. The only downer is how crowded it can get..so I advise either coming very early or at odd times when the first breakfast and brunch crowd thins