“2nd and 3rd visit confirmed my forst review”
Review of Five Point Cafe

Five Point Cafe
Ranked #191 of 4,454 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We visited Seatlle for a 4-day trip and at at this local restaurant twice during the stay. We enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and personalities of the employees here as much as any place in the city. This place is our favorite. You just cant beat this place.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Actually got kicked out having a service dog. How jacked up is that?

Been here a bunch but service is so spotty have to knock the rating for the jerk that just kicked me out for doing exactly as his speech asked for.

Server complained his tail was in the walkway which is a fire violation. When I asked where to sit he told me o move him to the side which I did immediately to which he complained was not on the side enough when his back was touching the wall. Not sure what dude wanted other than to complain. He complained a bit more so I left. What a jerk.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

A small, bar/restaurant open 24 hrs./day serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, and appetizers. Recommended by locals, always a good choice when locals recommend it. Considered a "dive bar", but clean and great food very reasonably priced. Specialty is their burgers. There are vegetarian options. I had a delicious Black Bean Burger. Our waiter was very friendly. Service was very good. Would not hesitate to come here again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is an iconic breakfast place on the first stop on the hill coming into queen anne from the flats where Seattle Center is. I really love the breakfasts here- lots of variety, and bit portions. The only downer is how crowded it can get..so I advise either coming very early or at odd times when the first breakfast and brunch crowd thins

Reviewed 1 April 2018

5 Point Cafe is definitely a unique restaurant. I believe they are open 24 hours and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and bevies. My sons and I went here for breakfast and entered into an eclectic diner like atmosphere. I think it was lost on my sons as they are young but I thought it was pretty neat.

The menu is huge as it is for all 3 meal periods. A ton of great breakfast items to choose from. My sons shared a stack of pancakes (3). They are huge and yummy! I had a good old traditional breakfast with eggs, toast and delicious hash browns. I loved them!!
Great overall comfort food!

What made this visit extra memorable was our server Josh. He was super friendly, upbeat and keeping all of the tables very happy. The restaurant was packed by the time we were leaving and Josh was hustling around with a smile on his face. Thank you for your awesome hospitality!