“Best Pizza in Seattle!”

Ranked #3 of 4,474 Restaurants in Seattle
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Honestly, favorite restaurant in all of Seattle. Amazing pizza and pasta, wonderful staff, you feel like family when you are here.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love Credo and crave their pizzas daily. The atmosphere is very homey and you feel appreciated the minute you walk through the door. The food is unbelievable and the staff is amazingly accommodating. This is a very special restaurant.

1  Thank meggsalad
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Jacques treats us like family; the food is amazing (the crust is perfect!); and the service could not be friendlier.

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I mistakenly thought that the place was owned by a a chef from Naples. My friend from Naples always boasted that only chefs from Naples can make the proper pizza.

I think my friend is mistaken. Chef Jacque, a Frenchman, did whip up for us some great Napoletano-style pizzas. We tried the vegetariano, the cinque formaggi, and their best seller, Con Carne. And having been to Naples myself, if it were a blind taste test, I would have concluded the pizzas were as good as those I tried in Naples. Pizzas are very difficult to rate, but I can say Chef Jacque’s pizzas were really good.

They have a respectable wine list, including prosecco. And by the way, when they say their mozzarella is homemade, I can attest to that as I saw the cooks in the kitchen preparing and cutting up the mozzarellas.

This is definitely a place worth going to and will definitely go back on my next trip to Seattle.

1  Thank GranDia
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Don't pass this place up. Thee best wood fired pizza, from the perfect hand tossed crust to fresh basil on top, it was perfect. Not too much or too little of anything. We enjoyed the bruschetta and shared a spicy pasta with a pizza. I had good wine and finished with an really good cannoli. We were fortunate to visit with the wonderful owner. I highly recommend supporting this small business. You will NOT be disappointed.

1  Thank beenthereMn