“Worth going out of your way for this!”
Review of Lil Woody's

Lil Woody's
Ranked #258 of 4,433 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A typical burger and fries place but its bloody good! Super chill place too, usually rap music playing loud and the guys are just grilling burgers but they are so tasty. It was definitely out of our way but its worth the hike. Recommend.

1  Thank Internationalbound

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My friend and I were touring around downtown and got a burger craving. We searched online and Lil Woody's came up. Not exactly the shortest walk I've ever taken for a burger, but it was worth it. I just went with the classic Lil Woody (no onion) and fries. My friend went with the Fig and Pig. Both hit the spot. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The burger I had was really good and the old school feel was welcoming but of all the places in town, I just didn’t feel it was the greatest ever. Just my opinion, still worth a visit if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Really small, popular place. Fast food style, cooked fresh to order.

Limited seating with periodic lines out the door. I rarely eat meat but indulged when the kids came to town. Burger was fresh and tasty. Fries were just ok. Service was friendly enough. Prices were good for Seattle, but food in Seattle is really very expensive in general.

Was it top quality meat? No idea! But we enjoyed it for the most part. Fries were limp. Two more minutes in the fryer and I’d given them 5 stars.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on our last night in seattle! Worth the short walk from downtown. Everyone was friendly and the food was delicious! We both got burgers and we split an order of fries with queso! The cheapest but one of the best meals we had while in Seattle!

Been to Lil Woody's? Share your experiences!