“Great Birthday Dinner!”
Review of The Pink Door

The Pink Door
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pink Door is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 4,321 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: USD 30 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stewart & Virginia
Description: Attenzione: The Pink Door will be closed Jan. through March 2017 for remodeling! Our beloved establishment will be in winter hibernation as we make some exciting changes, but rest assured the deep, lovely wrinkles will still be there. Aside from a much-deserved kitchen overhaul, the stage will be relocated, and we’ll offer a magical new seating area with a view of the water and sky. You can look forward to the same delicious seasonal food, same eclectic entertainment, and the same caring, lovely staff waiting to serve you! Follow our construction progress on Instagram. We are teaming with Seattle-based Metis Construction, an independent community of craftspeople proudly running a worker-owned company; we’re thrilled to have its artisan touch. See you in Spring!
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I was unable to get a reservation weeks before my husband's birthday, but managed to get a same day reservation (extra seating is available if the forecast does not include rain, which would force the outside diners to move indoors). Our server, Jake, was very personable and attentive, with flawless service. He recommended the half portion of the antipasto of the house, which was more than enough for both of us. I had the lasagna and my husband had the special fish of the day, both of which were reasonably priced, along with a bottle of prosecco. We ordered 2 desserts but should have just shared one as we already were full from dinner. Be sure to bring the address with you so that you can find the restaurant, as there is no sign or address, just a peach colored door. But with the address you can easily be confident that you have found the right location.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,126)

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I visited Seattle for 3 days and this was the best meal I had. I ordered the pizza, salad and aracini. This place is a must. However it is very hard to find, you take a right on Post Ally off of Stewart.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Everyone raved about this Italian restaurant. The bruschetta consisted of burnt bread with room temp tomatoes on top with olive oil. Where were the olives? My husband had meatballs; not nearly as good as mine or what we can get back home at a chain restaurant. My mussels and clams in vermouth, garlic and cream was a light cream broth with the seafood in the shells. All was overpriced. The service was ok.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Has a great lunch! Salad and risotto were excellent. Great wine selection. Nice outside seating and friendly service.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We made reservations at the Pink Door on our anniversary, which was on a Sunday evening a few hours after we had arrived to Seattle for our week-long vacation. Given the amazing ambiance, low romantic lighting, and waiters' more formal attire, we were surprised at some of the customers' casual attire as this place feels a bit upscale. The service was mostly good, but were very slow to bring the glass of wine my husband ordered; he didn't get it until after he had already finished his meal. The food we ordered was delicious: my husband had the cioppino and I had the meatless lasagna. The bread was just okay, but nothing to write home about. The water, of all things, was a huge disappointment; every time they filled my water glass (which is all I drank with my meal) it was so warm and the pitcher appeared to have no ice cubes. The show was a spectacular bonus and fun to watch.

Been to The Pink Door? Share your experiences!