“A truly memorable meal!”
Review of The Pink Door

The Pink Door
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pink Door is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 4,304 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: USD 30 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stewart & Virginia
Description: Attenzione: The Pink Door will be closed Jan. through March 2017 for remodeling! Our beloved establishment will be in winter hibernation as we make some exciting changes, but rest assured the deep, lovely wrinkles will still be there. Aside from a much-deserved kitchen overhaul, the stage will be relocated, and we’ll offer a magical new seating area with a view of the water and sky. You can look forward to the same delicious seasonal food, same eclectic entertainment, and the same caring, lovely staff waiting to serve you! Follow our construction progress on Instagram. We are teaming with Seattle-based Metis Construction, an independent community of craftspeople proudly running a worker-owned company; we’re thrilled to have its artisan touch. See you in Spring!
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The food was outstanding, the ambiance and the view from the patio are great. Everything is very the generous, the drinks, portions and the prices are reasonable for the quality of food and portion sizes. The Caesar salad was once of the best I've ever had. I would definitely go back the next time I'm in Seattle.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,102)

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I loved this hidden gem in Seattle near Pike Place Market! The ambience was fabulous and the food was wonderful. They offer locally sourced and seasonal ingredients, one of my favorite features at any restaurant. The weather was nice and the outdoor dining was absolutely lovely, with a view of the water. I would recommend this place for a girls night out or a romantic evening, although I enjoyed it while dining solo on a business trip.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We usually avoid touristy areas like Pike Place Market but we make an exception for The Pink Door. Stopped first at the bar for two very refreshing, sour cocktails. A French 75 and Lemoncello. Both were cold and refreshing after our long day of touring the piers.

Started with an amazing bruchetta appetizer that featured fresh tomatoes and basil on a crunchy french bread. The ingredients were all super fresh, locally grown and perfectly matched. Be sure to get this if you go there in the next few weeks (September). Tomatoes just can't stay this perfect for very long.

I had the special, White Salmon. It was absolutely amazing. The light, salmon can be bland but it was married with a subtle cauliflower sauce that brought out the flavors in a creative dish that was perfectly accented with spring peas. We have eaten here many times but this was the best dish yet (of course I say that every time).

My wife enjoyed the black ink pasta. It was full of fresh calamari, musles and shrimp all perfectly brought together with handmade black linguine in a fresh tomato sauce. She loved every bite but I still think mine was better.

The service their is always good but our waitress was especially friendly and helpful with a beautiful smile. My suggestion is not to hold the touristy neighborhood against this restaurant, everything else about it is great.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Good Italian food, sauce home made. The pasta was very good cooked. The device is okay, the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Great food. Excellent service and attentive staff. We sat on the deck for the view. Entertainment during dinner varies. Vegetarian lasagne was excellent.