“Pricey but worth it”

The Fisherman's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fisherman's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #486 of 4,454 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: USD 0 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Celebrated our son’s birthday here. I tried the 3-course special with steelhead trout and it was delicious. My son’s choice was filet mignon - excellent choice also. Whatever you do get the mud pie for dessert. It was outstanding.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Located along Seattle’s famous waterfront, next to the Great “Ferris” Wheel, Fisherman’s Restaurant offers iconic views of Puget Sound. Many of the seats upstairs and downstairs have superb views of the waterfront. There is no question that you are paying for the ambiance at Fisherman’s.

As for food, it is a “hit or miss” on what you order. My daughter liked her Salmon Salad. I ordered a “special of the day,” Beef Stroganoff. The meat had no taste and the dish was far from what it was advertised to be. I broke my number one rule, never order a meat dish at a seafood restaurant.

The Seafood Pomodoro looked good. For prawns, clams and mussels a lunch dish was $32. I just could not justify spending that much for lunch. A number of dishes had similar pricing.

If you found this review “helpful” in any way, please press “LIKE” to let me know.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I am in town for a week long class and made it a point to visit the wharf before heading home tomorrow.
Unfortunately, the hostess had other ideas and because of her I was never able to have dinner at this restaurant.
She couldn't have been anymore rude or disinterested in me as a customer and made sure I didn't miss that fact.
When I told here I would be dining alone...I was now not welcome. She tried to sit me in a server's common path table and when I balked, she placed me at a table I had pointed to but never said another thing to me and as I sat down, she grabbed the extra place settings and walked away.
Customer service and the customer themselves mean nothing here! The Fisherman wants your $$$ but could care less about you or your needs.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We planned to go to Anthony's pier 66 restaurant for lunch but there was no one to serve us. So we went to waterfront to search for restaurants.

The service was good, our server Kelvin was friendly and recommend some food on the menu to us.

However, the food was TERRIBLE. We ordered 1/2 oyster (there was shells in every oyster we ate), clam chowder (below average), prawns and chips (overcooked, too dry) and Salmon BLT (the only OK thing we had).

The server lost our credit card and we had to wait for over 30mins to search for my credit card. Our schedule was delayed and had to cancel another reservation because of this. The manager said they will refund the meal to me but I haven't hear anything from the restaurant since then.

Overall, NOT RECOMMENDED.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

when you go inside you think that you find yourself in a typical restaurant of villages on the sea.
the service is good and courses fresh and tasty. Fries are perfect and meat is really good.

Been to The Fisherman's Restaurant? Share your experiences!