“Quintessential fast food joint ”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #1,631 of 4,672 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

It looks, feels and is a quintessential fast food joint... Not too fancy menu, quick service and reliable flavors. We wanted to get a quick bite before catching a movie at AMC and it served just perfectly for that purpose... The smiley face on the small dishes offered for ketchup are a nice touch... Will be back to check out their veggie burger as well...

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 14 August 2017

After all that fine dining in Seattle, I needed a basic meal, and this place delivered. You can always count on a great burger, with fries and a cold Coca Cola.

An added plus, was outstanding service. They took my order, brought it to me at the table, and checked several times if all was okay and if I wanted anything else. This is rare service at a fast food place!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My family enjoyed a late night dinner at Johnny Rockets. Great tasting food, generous portions, and they even brought my husband's vanilla shake along with the excess portion of the shake that didn't fit in the glass. :)

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We went here after watching a movie in the nearby complex. The kids love it here and enjoyed their burgers, fries and shakes.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We ate dinner there before going to a play up the street at the Paramount. It was a Friday night and I was amazed at the crowds eating on the top food floor and then going to the movies. I had a very good and hot mushroom onion burger and my wife had a philly dip. The burger was best. Also had a super chocolate shake. It was a good stop.

Date of visit: May 2017