“Good Food and great people watching”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #1,607 of 4,477 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We ate dinner there before going to a play up the street at the Paramount. It was a Friday night and I was amazed at the crowds eating on the top food floor and then going to the movies. I had a very good and hot mushroom onion burger and my wife had a philly dip. The burger was best. Also had a super chocolate shake. It was a good stop.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We decided to eat lunch in the mall and found Johnny Rockets. It wasn't very busy so we thought why not. We were told just sit anywhere and we will be with you in a minute and given the menu. Since it wasn't very busy we thought the waitress would be right back. Wrong, about 20 mins later she returned to take our orders. We ordered soft drinks and a root beer float thinking that we would get them quickly, but again not so. As we waited we noticed that people who were already there we still waiting for their meals and several people and families left because they were tried of waiting. It didn't seem to bother the staff or management that they lost customers. A couple of students and advisors came in and they too left after about 20 mins and no service. I don't know why they were so slow because they had plenty of help and I realize that they cook your order fresh but still they were way slow. When we did get our food and drinks we were suprised that we didn't get fries with the burgers and had to order them and they took a few minutes too. Over all I don't think I would go back on a busy day because they were really slow. We were there on a Wed. afternoon and the place was not busy or full. Food was good but service was slow. Our waitress was nice but her heart wasn't into the job.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

can't comment on the food but we couldn't get anyone to serve us so we left. the chairs were uncomfortable (super lightweight and leaned way back). i have good memories of one of these in san francisco many years ago but this one not so much.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

A friend of mine was changing jobs and she chose Johnny Rockets for our celebratory lunch.
I scoffed at her choice a bit but we went. I was pleasantly surprised!
Good was pretty good for a fast food place and the milkshake was delicious! The ketchup came presented as a "smiley face" in a bowl. Might seem cheesy but it made me smile.
The restaurant was clean but our server was disheveled. Wrinkled uniform aside, he was prompt, pleasant and proficient.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Terrible service, filthy tables, slow and unpleasant waitress. Mediocre food. Took over 90 minutes. Most of that was waiting for the waitress to take our order and then finally bring the check. And then they fraudulently overcharged my credit card, and no way to call them to get it fixed. Better service and food in Nordstrom Cafe, which is a short indoor walk.