“Great service and food ”
Review of Il Fornaio

Il Fornaio
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #209 of 4,440 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: USD 30 - USD 45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 6th Street
Transit: Metro line stops at 6th and Olive.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered a seafood platter to start (it was fantastic) and each ordered some form of pasta. The food was fantastic and the bread and oil is AMAZING!

Marco N, Manager at Il Fornaio, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for dining with us and taking the time to give us a great review. Next time you come I hope you let me know so that I can thank you personally

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had a buffet meal here as part of a large group. We were seated outside the restaurant itself in the atrium of the shopping mall - not great. And the buffet was adequate without being interesting... I suspect the restaurant itself and its food must be nicer from the other TripAdvisor reviews....

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I was in and out super fast and everything was really good, especially the butternut ravioli. Hard to imagine how it could be better.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The food here is ok, we came for a business meal after an event. The calamari was a little greasy in my opinion. I ordered the linguini de mare which was ok but again nothing too great. There was about 2-3 shrimp, 2 scallops and few mussels. I would have like more seafood. The service was very good though.

Marco N, Manager at Il Fornaio, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for your review, I will pass this on to the Chef so he can work with his staff

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to several Il Fornaio restaurants - Monterey, Marin County, Seattle and others and usually find the opportunity to dine when we know that one is close by on our travels. My wife had angel hair pasta and I had a pasta tossed with salmon. Both very good. We always get affogato for dessert. This time we had one plus a tiramisu. Both yummy. Service is always good. Although the chain is now owned by a company that owns many others as well, they seem to have left this one alone. I knew the original owner and it seems they have not strayed too far.

Marco N, Manager at Il Fornaio, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank You very much for your review and thank you for being a loyal guest
Don McNerney

Been to Il Fornaio? Share your experiences!