“Worth a second visit”

Anthony's Pier 66 & Bell Street Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Pier 66 & Bell Street Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 4,477 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Cross street: Bell St.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Made. repeat visit when visiting Seattle. We came here 2 years ago and liked the food then. Food and service were very good. Coming back was a good decision.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,301)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

While visiting downtown Seattle on our way to Pikes Place Market my daughters' and I decided to stop for a quick bite to eat at Anthonys on Pier 66, the informal lunch spot. We had an amazing brunch at the Anthony's Homeport Kirkland location the day before. Today we wanted to try the fish and the award winning clam chowder. We ordered the clam chowder and 2 orders of fish and chips. The menu just said "award winning clam chowder". I assumed all the ingredients were seafood based. I got the chowder and had a few bites. Something tasted funny. I saw some pink "meaty" bits in the chowder. I asked the attendant at the register what was in the chowder. He said there was ham/pork in the chowder. I was so upset. I do not eat pork. The manager came out and apologized. I told him that they need to indicate on the menu that there is pork/ham in the clam chowder. You can't assume people know this! A lot of people do not eat pork, Jews, Muslims, pescatarians. I was so angry. The manager Tim Hummel apologized and took the chowder off the bill. Then I asked if the fish was beer battered and he said yes! Ugh. I understand that the alcohol is burned off during the frying process, but once again this info was not on the menu! Tim Hummel reimbursed the whole chk. My daughters and I left the resturant disgusted. We were so angry and physically sick. The manager said he would inform head office about this and ask them to add more description to the menu. I was very disappointed! I hope that Anthony's will add the info to the menu so that this does not happen to other families!

1  Thank TheWonderingNomad
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I wanted some great seafood and a view for dinner while in Seattle and Anthony's did it! I had a table by the window overlooking the bay and the Seattle Wheel. The menu is full of great choices and my food came out fairly quick. The Dungeness Crab Cakes were really good to start with. Lots of crab and two nice sauces. The Pacific Duet as my entree offered two Pacific Northwest fish specialities; salmon and halibut. Yum! If I make it back to Seattle, I'll go back to Anthony's.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I was alone for dinner at Anthony's and sat at a high top in the bar. I had one of the best meals I can remember and was served as if I was royalty. I had a simple grilled prawns and a local IPA. Both were great. The prawns were very fresh, smokey and grilled perfectly. The IPA was a great match. Bar service here meant being served by a waitperson and the bar tender. Could not be better! Modern facility, beautiful views were there, but go for the food.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch on a day trip in Seattle. Nice location on the waterfront, good menu choice and great service. The bay shrimp mac ‘n’ cheese was fabulous!