“Excellent place to stay for business or with kids...”
other travellers have booked this property
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Bedroom
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Bedroom Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Bedroom
Check Availability
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Balcony
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Dining Area
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals In Unit Washer & Dryer
Stay Alfred Seattle Vacation Rentals Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sweetypi
New Jersey
“Excellent place to stay for business or with kids of any age”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Hi! Sometimes when you're travelling a lot, you begin to crave more space and functionality than the standard hotel or even kitchen/suite can offer. Stay Alfred has played a huge part of my family's solution to the question of where we'll stay when we travel to the hearts of American cities. With so many locations to choose from, it's hard to find any reason to stay anywhere else.

In February, 2016, we stayed in the lovely Harbor Steps in Seattle. It's located in an enviable position overlooking Seattle's thriving harbor and city center near the active Pike Place Market. Every detail was perfect for our stay, and we had a wonderful time.

We can certainly recommend this place for any reason you have to visit Seattle, whether for business or pleasure. This location is suitable for many people in different situations and easily becomes a "home away from home" where you can shop and live and eat in comfortable and pleasing surroundings. You will accomplish a lot when you are living in such a well-planned location and all your needs are taken care of, much better than in the hotel next door, I'm sure. The views are amazing, and it's across from the Seattle Art Museum, with art galleries, restaurants, coffee shops, markets and shopping nearby.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All my issues were resolved
Liked least: That I had to have a few issues resolved, e.g. dog barking, heating restored
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
kroolie
Woodinville
“There is no better place to stay.”
Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The view was awesome! We could see the Seattle Ferris Wheel and the Ferry Terminal. Everything was clean and comfortable (beds, couches, chairs). I was unsure of the entire process of getting the keys but I got perfect detailed instructions. We did not visit the building amenities but my guess is they were great too. This is a perfect place to stay in Seattle. I will try Stay Alfred in other cities too.

Travelling group: Friends
Juraj Z
Vrable, Slovakia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 6 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Very nice place. The location is close to everything. We had no problems during our stay.
No problem with parking .

Your age range 35-49
Gmoden
Fagernes, Norway
“Exc apartment”
Reviewed 4 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Excellent big apartment central in downtown Seattle. Spacy, clean, good beds. A very good alternative to hotels.

Management Response
11 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations more than a hotel. Please give us a call next time you come to Seattle so we can provide you with another 5-star experience.
Sgallow1
“The Epitome and Definition of SUPERIOR Customer Service, Style and Sincere Care!”
Reviewed 4 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

The location of this property cannot be beat if you are looking to "experience" Seattle and all it has to offer. Steps away from the harbor, Pike's Place, Ferries to the islands, and a few short blocks to the best shopping, restaurants and amazing coffee cafes.

The property is nothing but class and sophistication! The concierges are professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Very easy to see myself living happily at Harbor Place!

Throughout the reservation process the representatives of Stay-Alfred were not merely courteous, knowledgeable, and patient; they made me feel as if I were a family member coming for a visit. The contracting process and frequent e-reminders and offers to address any questions were very much appreciated as my check-in date approached.

Upon check-in I experienced a major disappointment. The apartment I was assigned was perhaps the least desirable in the entire building; small, dark and in the basement next to the gym (not the most aromatically pleasant). NOT at all what I or my wife were expecting.

I immediately called Stay-Alfred, shared my situation and the representative instantly acknowledged my concern and exclaimed that he would take care of it and asked if I could hold for a few minutes. In less than five minutes he told me that there was another unit available and I should proceed to the concierge for the key to the new apartment.

Well, needless to say upon opening the door and walking into the new unit my wife and I were transformed into George and Weezie Jefferson and had "moved on up to the East side to that Dee-Lux apartment in the sky!" The harbor, the Ferris wheel, ferries and all the beauty of the Sound were our front porch. The accommodations were spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. Perfect for relaxing, decompressing and doing a little work.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING way to experience Seattle and Stay-Alfred. They truly out did themselves in helping me.

But, the story doesn't end there. During our stay the DC area experienced one of its most severe blizzards and our flight was cancelled, only to be re-booked three days later! What were we to do? We couldn't be "Homeless in Seattle." Stay -Alfred to the rescue. As could be expected, I was treated like a family member who desperately needed a place to lay his weary head for a few days. They completely understood and though our wonderful "harbor-view" unit was no longer available, another unit was ready for us to move in.

Am I a fan and "True-Believer" in Stay-Alfred?
What do u you think!?! ;)

Liked best: customer Service and Location
Liked least: That there was a basement apartment that didn't seem to meet the standard expected
Families with young children
Management Response
11 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Seattle and that we were able to provide you with the customer service you deserve! Please let us know when you're in the city next and we'll ensure that you receive another 5-star experience. We hope to have the privilege of hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing