“Excellent Location & Facilities”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 71 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
amethyst3...
“Excellent Location & Facilities”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Very Nice apartment. Location was a key to choosing this facility for our 3 day stay. Whilst there we visited the Space Needle, Chuhuly Glass & the Aquarium besides Pike Place Market.
Very well equipped Kitchen facilities, however we dined out during our stay. Local taxis had trouble finding apartment, even after explaining to come off Western Avenue.

Murray & Helen Mears (New Zealand)

Wagalou
Cedar Falls, IA
“Seattle tourist stay”
Reviewed 12 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This apartment was very nice, the location is absolutely the best! Stay Alfred took care of a problem with key fobs quickly and professionally. We enjoyed it very much! Thanks!

Jangarcon...
“Good location to stay”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Good location,near to the pike market and first starbucks.but one thing to notice parking was so expensive in the nearest due no provide the parking lot.this is so disappoint.but i love this place and hope can c u and stay here next time when i am going to seattle

iris98000...
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Perfect location to discover Seattle”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A nice apartment and very well equipped kitchen. The room is only a bit dark with a tree for the window and very noisy at midnight when the emptied the glass container at the opposite hotel. However, we enjoyed our stay in Seattle.

walkerkay...
“Almost perfect”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I had a fantastic experience overall. But at the time of my stay the key fobs to get into the building weren't available. When I first arrived I was trying to follow the instructions to buzz in. Nobody would answer but I kept hearing a buzz. But when I would go to open the door it wouldn't open so I had to keep calling. Finally after I called the guy responsible for buzzing actually spoke to me. And when I explained I needed to be buzzed in he said in an overly annoyed tone "I've buzzed you in 4 times already, let's try this again and if you can't figure it out call again." I had already been traveling all day I was paying good money to stay there. I was not happy with this greeting/customer service at all. I hated having to buzz in every time after that because I quite frankly didn't want to deal with him. But in terms of the room itself the only thing I would change would be the wifi strength everything else was fantastic.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing