“Seattle weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

walkerkay...
Seattle, Washington
“Almost perfect”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I had a fantastic experience overall. But at the time of my stay the key fobs to get into the building weren't available. When I first arrived I was trying to follow the instructions to buzz in. Nobody would answer but I kept hearing a buzz. But when I would go to open the door it wouldn't open so I had to keep calling. Finally after I called the guy responsible for buzzing actually spoke to me. And when I explained I needed to be buzzed in he said in an overly annoyed tone "I've buzzed you in 4 times already, let's try this again and if you can't figure it out call again." I had already been traveling all day I was paying good money to stay there. I was not happy with this greeting/customer service at all. I hated having to buzz in every time after that because I quite frankly didn't want to deal with him. But in terms of the room itself the only thing I would change would be the wifi strength everything else was fantastic.

edesanto
Gladstone, Oregon
“Seattle weekend”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Nice, little, amenity filled apartment very close to Pikes Market. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. Check in/out was very simple. The only negatives if I had to give any, were the thin, noisy windows and the inconsistency of the thermostat. There were two of us in the unit, and I wouldn't squeeze more than that. We made dinner one of the three nights and found the kitchen to be well stocked with the basics plus a little more.

Denise C
Albuquerque
“Great and convenient location!”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed at this loft for 3 days and loved how close it was to pikes place market. We didn't have to drive anywhere during our trip. Location is what we were looking for when staying in Seattle and this was definitely better than any hotel in the same price range.

mirandaln
Vancouver, Canada
“Very private, amazing location!”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was my first rental accommodation and wasn't sure what to expect but I was very impressed and pleasantly surprised with the company in general, very professional and very clear instructions for arrival. The location of the Union Street apartment was fantastic, very close to transit (I arrived by Greyhound) and all of the attractions by Pike Place Market. The unit was very clean and private, definitely well taken care of. The only thing I noticed that I would comment on is the unit (403) did not have a lot of fresh air circulation, the fan provided helped a lot but still smelled like another person had been in the room. However, I would definitely stay again and have already recommended to friends. I hope to be back soon!

Carole H
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Ideal central place in heart of Seattle”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Overlooking waterfront very close to Pikes Place and central Seattle.Excellent roof top with views over bay and street access to main shopping area.Easy walk nto public transport buses,monorail etc Aparment not huge but everything there for two people shower kitchen facilities fridge.Comfortable bed and clen.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing