Open today: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm

Seattle CityPASS
376 Reviews
from USD 89.00
21,893 results
All reviews space needle each piece works of art awe inspiring combo ticket take your time seattle center gift shop on display visiting seattle sunny day dale shapes museum sculptures beauty chandeliers
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I recommend getting the combined Space Needle + Chihuly garden-exhibit ticket and visiting both and then taking the monorail downtown to Pike Place Market for food and fun.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My sister and I visited this place, and while we were under a bit of a time crunch, we were still able to get to everything, with the exception of the theatre show, in an hour. I absolutely loved all of the exhibits and I would happily pay to come back and spend more time, especially in the outdoor garden. The museum staff clearly take time to make it a calm and reflective place, and I really appreciate all of the effort that clearly goes into making the exhibits explainable for people like me who didn’t take many art classes. I’ll be coming back to Seattle in the future to visit family and I will be thrilled to come back to visit this place again!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I only set aside an hour or so for this museum because I had a lot to do and see, but I really wish I stayed longer and done the audio tour. The sculptures are stunning. Beautiful pieces of art.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I love this artist and his story. The art just pulls you in. The detail and so delicate. Chihuly is a very peaceful place, full of color, creativity, and light. @prettybrn_nomad

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We visited while in the area of the Space Needle. The glass art was beautiful and I can see why it was put on display. There are I door and outdoor exhibits that really catch the eye. It's small and little kids might become a bit bored unless they're really into unique artworks.