“ Nice surprise”

Chihuly Garden and Glass
Ranked #1 of 475 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Seattle, Chihuly Garden and Glass provides a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly. Through the exhibition’s eight interior galleries, lush outdoor garden and centerpiece Glasshouse visitors will experience a comprehensive look at Chihuly's most significant series of work. With both day and night experiences, and full-service dining in the adjoining Collections Café, this long-term exhibition offers a unique experience rain or shine.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were surprised by this gallery , the artwork is intricate , delicate and bright . Really enjoyed the theatre at the end that shows how the pieces are made .
Slightly expensive for what it is but worth it for a rainy day

Write a ReviewReviews (20,515)
All reviews
"creativity"
in 336 reviews

998 - 1,002 of 20,515 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I recommend getting the combined Space Needle + Chihuly garden-exhibit ticket and visiting both and then taking the monorail downtown to Pike Place Market for food and fun.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My sister and I visited this place, and while we were under a bit of a time crunch, we were still able to get to everything, with the exception of the theatre show, in an hour. I absolutely loved all of the exhibits and I would happily pay to come back and spend more time, especially in the outdoor garden. The museum staff clearly take time to make it a calm and reflective place, and I really appreciate all of the effort that clearly goes into making the exhibits explainable for people like me who didn’t take many art classes. I’ll be coming back to Seattle in the future to visit family and I will be thrilled to come back to visit this place again!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I only set aside an hour or so for this museum because I had a lot to do and see, but I really wish I stayed longer and done the audio tour. The sculptures are stunning. Beautiful pieces of art.