7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 214
Marriott HotelsUSD 214
Expedia.comUSD 214
Hotels.comUSD 214
FindHotelUSD 214
Orbitz.comUSD 214
2,183 results
All reviews across the street m club pike place market great location ferris wheel water view cruise terminal within walking distance lobby bar water front corner room few blocks balcony elevator aquarium plow ships
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2006

Wonderful property and a fine experience. Excellent location. Food should be available in the lobby bar at all daytime hours and not with gaps between regular mealtimes. The room was very nice. The price, however, was high and I have to wonder about value for money here. I would gladly stay at this property again but would probably shop around the downtown area. SAFE TRAVELS - thedonk

Date of stay: August 2006
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank thedonk
Reviewed 24 August 2006

Excellent views over Puget Sound, well worth having a room with a sea view to watch all the cruise ships coming and going.A good location as we could walk to many tourist attractions such as Pike Place, Space Needle, Pioneer Square or use the free bus along the front and the lifts to avoid the steep slope inland. Hotel staff were polite and helpful; rooms not large but had all you need, fridges being installed while we were there. Swimming pool disappointing; small and no sun after 4pm as located at the side of the hotel. Breakfast service good and the coffee/gift shop useful. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 22 July 2006

We always love staying at Marriott Hotels Worldwide and this was no exception. The hotel is centrally located on the waterfront,with wonderful views. Loved the room- Marriott feather tops on mattresses, clean and well appointed. Only criticism was not enough towels were left and rooms were serviced so late in the day. Concierge was helpful, but most appreciated were the efforts of the bell staff and doormen who must field thousand of questions a day about directions. Loved this hotel and would not hesitate to go there again.

Date of stay: July 2006
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank boutiquetogo
Reviewed 18 July 2006

My husband & I stayed at this hotel July 5-9, 2006. I loved the location of this hotel because it was right on the waterfront and was so close in walking distance to some nice sights/attractions. Mainly, I adore Pike Place Market, and this hotel allowed me to walk to & from there easily. We also loved the bedding used in the rooms. We did have an unpleasant experience at the get-go when we tried to check in - the clerk speaking with us said the system only showed us as having a reservation for one night, instead of 4 nights! This was a little annoying, but we figured it would be easily solved, so it was more the clerk's attitude that ended up escalating the situation and making us angry. She just kept insisting that whatever the computer said must be right, and did a poor job of handling the situation. It wasn't until the manager, who was standing nearby, came over that the problem was fixed, and then she was able to fix it quickly, and see our enire 4 night reservation. So it was unfortunate that our first impression as we checked into the hotel served to thoroughly anger my husband due to one clerk's attitude/incompetence. Some other semi-negative notes: I only saw a concierge at the desk once during our entire stay, the ATM machine in the hotel charges a fee of $3.25, and the laundry prices are outrageous. There are fortunately free washer & dryer available in the hotel, but be warned that the laundry room consists of 2 small washers and 2 small dryers, so you may have to wait awhile behind others, as I did. The only fee though is $1.00 for a box of detergent or dryer sheets. I wish our room had had a little better view (peek of water in the corner, otherwise view of other buildings & train), but overall I was pleased with this hotel experience. With the exception of the first clerk we encountered, most of the other staff we interacted with were helpful, and I thought the lobby entrance to the hotel, with the sparkling lights in the ceiling, were very pretty. The overall great things were the bedding and the location, right by the water, and close to things I wanted to see and do. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2006
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank BoardingPass34084
Reviewed 12 July 2006

This hotel is in a great location. A very quick walk to Pike's Place Market, and even downtown or the Seattle City Center. The hotel appeared to be very new, and everyone, even the visitors staying there seemed friendly. The beds were very comfortable. Our family wished that the hot tub would not have been so small as to only accomodate 4 people at a time. It was the smallest hot tub I have ever seen. I also became disturbed after my husband pointed out the mold growing around the perimeter of the bathroom and coming out of the vent in the bathroom. Everything else about the hotel was fantastic, hopefully they will deal with the mold quickly, which we did mention to the front desk. This was a nice hotel all in all.

2  Thank peachwhit