3,637 results
All reviews ruth's chris emerald suite corner suite sushi restaurant convention center blackout shades space needle soaking tub separate shower pike place market huge bathroom club room pine street westlake station pacific place room service beautiful hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Another great stay at a Hyatt property. I highly recommend the Grand Hyatt Seattle. While my wife was attending a conference, I was able to enjoy the property, club level, and walked to EVERYTHING! Sarah was great at check in and the Grand Club was well stocked with fresh items.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TBurtis
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The Grand Hyatt Seattle is a beautiful hotel, convenient to the convention center, restaurants, shopping, Pike’s Market and the water front. The hotel is pretty and comfortable. Our room was spacious and clean and well kept. The service was professional and pleasant. Starbucks located in the lobby was helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Is it the staff that makes the brand or the brand that enables the staff. I feel it is the staff that makes the brand. In this hotel they are hording the best of the best people. Excellent people and staff. You have a problem they will solve it and deliver above and beyond.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I stayed 4 nights at the Gran Hyatt Seattle. We were very pleased with our choice of hotel. First, the hotel is centrally located in downtown Seattle. To get to downtown from the airport was really easy and fun. I watched a video on utube to get a visual on how the light link rail works. The Link light rail is a rapid transit rail system in the Seattle metropolitan area. At the airport you follow the signs to the link light rail. It is about a 10 minute walk through the airport and parking garage to get to the station. You buy a ticket which is 3 dollars one way. You get on and take it to the Westlake station. The walk to the Hyatt is only about 5 minutes max. You see a lot of people walking in downtown with their suitcases to the the link or to their hotel. It was a fabulous and fun way to get to the Gran Hyatt. If you look up link rail to the gran hyatt it gives you step by step instructions to use it. I have no sense of direction and I was able to do it. It reminds me of the monorail in Disneyland. You get to see a lot of Seattle on your way to the hotel.
Now, the Gran Hyatt. It was an easy walk from the station to the hotel. The hotel is beautiful. It is upscale. It has a gran entrance. We booked a corner suite on the 25th floor. I wanted a view of the water. The room was beautifully decorated, the bed was comfortable. From our room you could see the downtown city and Pike's place Market. It was an incredible view. The room was very very clean. Since I asked for a corner suite that had window basically on the entire one side of the room it was shaped a little strange. You walk in and their was a small living area with a sofa, desk, t.v. and a fridge. Then you made a left and the closet was against the wall with the restroom facing the closets. Down the hall was a small bedroom with the incredible view. Although it was small and oddly shaped it didn't bother me at all.
We upgraded to the gran club.(A room with food) I thought it was worth it. We paid 35 dollars a night. You get an amazing breakfast everyday. Food such as eggs, muffins, breads, oatmeal, juice, coffee, fruit and water. Later in the day there are a few snacks to nibble on. Then, at 5 o'clock there are appetizers, and you can buy a nice glass of wine for 4 dollars. I highly recommend it. The water alone was great. I was never thirsty or looking for a CVS to buy things. My coffee was always available. I believe it was Starbucks.
The first night we ate at Ruth Cris. It is in the hotel. Since we got in later it was convenient. We went there after our apps and cocktails. They have a great price fix menu. I believe it was 46 dollars. You get salad, steak, side and dessert. We also went to the NY deli in the hotel on our last night for a yummy panini style sandwich.
If you are looking for a great happy hour with great Italian food. I recommend Barolo on Westlake ave. It was about a 10 min walk to our hotel. If you go during their happy hour you get Chianti wine for 5 dollars, and all their appetizers were 50 percent off. We ate raviolis, grilled salad, steak and eggplant Parmesan.It was delicious and at great prices. The place was packed with locals.
One night for dinner we ate at the Athenian Seafood restaurant. The food was good. What was nice was the cool fun vibe and an excellent view. Staff was very friendly. We also ate at Ivar's Acres of Clams. They had magnificent views and I enjoyed my halibut.
If you want to see Seattle sites. I recommend getting the Seattle City Pass. You buy it at one of the attraction. We purchased ours at the Space Needle. You need to go to the ticket booth where there is a person. Not a the kiosk. To get to the Space Needle you take the monorail. To get to the monorail. Walk to Macy's and you will see the sign. It is just like the monorail at Disneyland. I believe it was 10 dollars round trip for the two of us. In the same location there is the Museum of Pop Culture, Chihuly garden and glass, Pacific Science Center and the Space Needle. All with one trip of the monorail. So fun. You have to do the Argosy Cruise harbor tour!! We ate at Ivars after.
I highly recommend the Gran Hyatt. You will not be disappointed. It is clean, up scale, modern and centrally located to Pikes Market, downtown shopping and restaurants. If you want to be pampered upgrade to the Gran Club, for food and drinks. Oh, there are homeless all around Seattle, but they don't bother you. Take the Link back to the airport it was easy. Just go downstairs to catch it at the station, but buy your ticket first before you go downstairs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank peaches321
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Grand Hyatt Seattle offers an excellent downtown location. We have been coming here for years and continue to be impressed with the care and attentiveness of the staff. We love the West facing rooms on a high floor for the views over the Sound. Solid Club Lounge adds to experience- one of the better ones at a US Hyatt property.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple