“Fun Experience on Thanksgiving Eve!”

Seattle by Segway from Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #21 of 175 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Seattle. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Seattle and all of its attractions. Check out Pioneer Square, the Space Needle and everything else Seattle has to offer as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

My brother and I had an AWESOME experience on Thanksgiving Eve! I Highly recommend this event if you are looking for something fun to do in Seattle!

1  Thank Chris C
"pioneer square"
in 20 reviews
"pike place market"
in 30 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 12 reviews
"fun ride"

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We live in Seattle, but I surprised my husband with a Segway tour for his birthday. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a WONDERFUL experience. We were lucky enough to have Branden as our tour guide and ended up on the tour all by ourselves which was awesome. Branden is really, really good. He's excellent at teaching you how to use the Segway and how to look out for common mistakes that people make while learning. He really watches out for your safety while on the tour and has great information to offer about the city. The segway idea is a great way to tour a place because you can cover much more ground then you would while walking but you're not seeing the city out of a vehicle window. Plus, it's a ton of fun. I was a little worried about getting the hang of it but it was easy to learn and I was zooming by the end. Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank SeattleLife
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We are a family of five who has been on segways before. It's a great way to see a city and cover a lot of ground. They are easy to maneuver.

That said, our tour guide was definitely not our favorite. He had a bullhorn which we thought would be used to tell us info (the tour consisted of my family of 5). Instead, he used it to scream at pedestrians on the sidewalk, bike riders who did not stop at lights and cars who stopped on the crosswalk. He actually knocked on a BMW hood that was in the crosswalk. The driver flipped him off. He was obsessed with cars and bikes traffic infractions. It was embarrassing and my daughter thought he was going to get beat up.

We were a small group and he never looked back to check on us. He didn't wait for us. He stopped only at lights, didn't make sure we all made it through. He led our group yelling at people. There was ONE opportunity to take photos.

My husband asked about the former sonics stadium as we were parked in front of it. He told my husband to wait a minute, that he would get to it and talked first about a museum. He needs to stick to a script.

The last part of the tour is by the stadiums. We are a family that loves sports. We literally zipped by the stadiums with zero info given. We did not stop. Maybe our guide wasn't a sports fan?

If there is another Segway company in Seattle, I would check it out. Or, ask for Brandon. Lots of good reviews about him here. (I don't remember our guides name, but he said he is a Friday kind of a guy.)

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We landed at the airport, rented a car and headed straight to our segway tour. Only in Seattle for two days so we wanted to explore the city quickly. Brandon gave us great advice on other tours around town. Today we can spend our day revisiting the parts of Seattle that we enjoyed on our tour. Best way to see any new city! Next tour---Vancouver!