“Wood Fired Pizza worth the drive”

Pizzeria Pulcinella
Ranked #271 of 4,434 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Pizzeria Pulcinella is a great pizza place on Rainier Ave S. The service is very pleasant. The pizza and salads are both very good. I go as often as I can. If you still haven't been you need to go!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This place gets a zilion 5-dot review and lots of 4-dotters as well. The pizza, however, was wet and limp. Although the crust was done enough on the bottom, it wasn't done through hence as I said - wet and limp. The flavor was good, the pepperoni was good, and the salad before-hand (Caesar) was also good. But above all it's a PIZZERIA and the pizza should be outstanding. It was far from it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I am originally from Italy and I know a thing or two about good food and great pizza. If you want to eat pizza as good as that made in Italy make sure to visit Pulcinella. My wife and I brought a friend along for lunch. I had the Margherita, so as to fully enjoy the original pizza without being distracted by other flavors. It was delicious and so was the salad I ordered to go with it. My wife and our friend had mushrooms added on and loved it! I will be back here every single time I will visit Seattle.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Service is always on point. If you want it fast..... getting in and out or slow with several glasses of wine. The apple wood fired pizza is one of my go to restaurants. It never disappoints. The salads are great I would suggest to share it... They are nice and large. Any pizza will do for sure. They don't have a huge wine section but it is very nice for the size of the restaurant. I always love the house in a wine glass:) you can't go wrong. Dinner for four in and out with tip less than $90.00 bucks.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We got there on our way to the airport an we were greatly surprised with the quality of the food, it was really good and the staff is very nice. The place is clean and average prices.