“Great introduction to Seattle's waterfront community and history!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Market Ghost Tours

Market Ghost Tours
Ranked #46 of 144 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Pike Place Market, Market Ghost Tours offers private tour in the Pike Place Market and seasonal Halloween tours. The skeptic and believer can enjoy this exterior walking tour of Pike Place Market because it is rooted in history. Leave the high heels at home because some of the streets are cobblestones. We encourage you to bring your cameras to try and capture phenomena and also to take some beautiful pictures of the neon and theatrical architecture in the Market.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for older children
Questa, New Mexico
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great introduction to Seattle's waterfront community and history!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2011

Fun tour on the history of Pike's Market and fascinating information on the history of the area. My teenage son and I took this tour the first night of our vacation and it enriched our entire trip. Great way to get to know downtown Seattle.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Rebecca_ABQ

Roy, WA
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Very Interesting!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

My best friend and I spent a day in Seattle and went on the 6:15pm tour, the sun was going down the weather was beautiful. The tour was very interesting, wish we could've gone inside some of the places the guide spoke about. I'm not an "orb" believer so I didn't take very many pictures. Trisha, our guide, did very well. She was friendly and was a great hostess on our tour.

Friday Harbor, Washington
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“We had a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2011

My family and I went on the tour not really knowing what to expect but we had a really great time. We learned a lot about historic places and people. It made it a thrill have ghost stories intertwined. My son took lots of pictures and we have a lot of orbs of all different shapes and sizes! It really was a fun way to spend an evening in Seattle. We got there a little early and walked around, got some warm drinks at of course Starbucks and went on the tour. Mercedes and our tour guide Penny were wonderful. Don't hesitate. This was really different and we will never forget it. In fact, on the way home everyone agreed we need to go again!

1 Thank Survivormom4
Glendale, Arizona
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“The stories and occurences of paranormal in Downtown Seattle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

The tour started out at the famous GUM WALL! Then after she told the story about the building that the gum wall is at we moved on to many other exciting buildings including the Pikes Peak Market. This was an excellent and very informational tour. It even told the story about the famous Irish pub KELLS. That is a must see and take pictures in the pub to see how many orbs you can get. "We got 5 orbes in one picture."

Bothell, Washington, United States
“BEST NIGHT EVER!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

I have actually been on this tour before (last year) and had been discussing it with a few of my co-workers. We decided to get together and have some fun. And did we EVER! Our tour guide, Heather, was amazing. She was totally knowledgeable & professional. Since the last tour, they have added a few new stories and fun facts about the market. Totally do it again! :)

Visited September 2011