“AMAZING!!!”

Barrio Mexican Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Barrio Mexican Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #274 of 4,250 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Cross street: Madison or Pike
Description: Barrio is a restaurant that combines Mexican cuisine with innovative craft cocktails in an energetic urban environment.
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Heard about this place from a friend who frequents Seattle. There was a group of 7 of us on a Saturday and they seated us right away. The margaritas were ordered, and WOW!!, no light pour here.
it was Happy Hour so we ordered a bunch of appies... the guacamole was incredible!! Chunks of avocado and not sure what their secret ingredient was, but hands down the best guacamole I have ever had.
We also ordered the melted cheese with the chorizo and the chicken tostas, all were excellent!
Service was wonderful and the food was a defiante "will return"

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner here last night. I had the tacos al pastor. They were pretty good. They had too much pineapple and the avocado sauce maybe should have been on the side. Not exactly authentic but not bad. My husband had the chicken rings tacos and they looked great! My friend had the enchiladas in green sauce. They came in red sauce but she really liked it. The drinks were good with a notable mention: the ginger beer. It was excellent! Decently priced and great service, I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I went to Barrio for brunch with few friends for the first time and we all were impressive with the food and drink. I got the Barrio Sour and it was amazing. I definitely want to go back to try the fish tacos.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely evening in a beautiful restaurant, originally thought it was a bit expensive for tacos, but they were incredibly fresh and delicious! Thank you for a lovely evening!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Pretty pricey and not worth the money. The margarita I purchased was tasty, but I didn't realize a Mexican restaurant could ruin carne asada. One...why would you cut your customers meat. Two...if you do....cut against the grain. Meat was chewy and not worth the $25 they charged.