“Lovely Mexican dinner”

Barrio Mexican Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Barrio Mexican Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #277 of 4,273 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Cross street: Madison or Pike
Description: Barrio is a restaurant that combines Mexican cuisine with innovative craft cocktails in an energetic urban environment.
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely evening in a beautiful restaurant, originally thought it was a bit expensive for tacos, but they were incredibly fresh and delicious! Thank you for a lovely evening!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Pretty pricey and not worth the money. The margarita I purchased was tasty, but I didn't realize a Mexican restaurant could ruin carne asada. One...why would you cut your customers meat. Two...if you do....cut against the grain. Meat was chewy and not worth the $25 they charged.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here in Capital Hill and it was delicious! My husband had the carne asada and I had the carnitas. We had delicious salsa and chips and good drinks! We enjoyed our time at this restaurant and had good service as well!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

First time, I got tacos where the meat was cold. Everyone has an off day, so came back a second time for dinner. Interesting side items and the cauliflower appetizer was good. Sides of beans and rice were just fine. Guacamole was good, standard. Just always feel like the bill here doesn't justify average food. The bar looks cool, though.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Because I had read mixed reviews about this restaurant, and I had not yet found any really good Mexican-influenced cuisine in Seattle, my expectations were somewhat low. I was pleasantly surprised! The menu had many delicious sounding options. My spouse ordered a special soup of the day and a chicken dish, while I ordered a vegetarian dish. All of the food was flavorful and well-prepared. We really enjoyed the meal and it most definitely exceeded my expectations.