1,754 results
All reviews cupcakes pineapple max's cafe space needle great location donut shop tommy bahama within walking distance funky decor pike place market hardwood floors cute hotel free bottled water every afternoon european style would definitely stay here again westlake station
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We moved after one night’s stay. Rooms small, no place to congregate with friends. Coffee in lobby and room service available if you want to eat in bed? Conducive for younger crowd who don’t want amenities from hotel, just a place to sleep.

Room Tip: Only 1 chair. No place for 2 to sit down other than bed. Maybe good for young business travelers who don’t require hotel amenities as the will congregate at offices or in restaurants outside this establishment.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Courtney R, Front Office Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hello,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience our renovations have caused you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly regarding this issue, I would be happy to make it right in any way I can. Just call the hotel and ask for Courtney.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The Hotel was fun, very modern, nice area downtown! Parking was terrible and VERY expensive. To park in the garage at the hotel was more expensive than parking on a paid open parking area down the street. Which would be my only complaint For what you pay to stay downtown they should treat you by letting you park for free if your staying in the hotel!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jdeari,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is truly appreciated! I understand your frustration with the parking prices, they tend to be higher in the city. We hope you will come back soon, thank you for choosing StayPineapple!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I ended up here as my assistant booked it. I like it! Not your average boring chain hotel. Staff was friendly and the room was good. Walked around the neighbourhood and all was good. Shower was fabulous!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Courtney R, Front Office Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear mshantz,

Thank you for your review! Love that you were able to appreciate our unique "Pineappleness." We hope you will choose StayPineapple again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I love the location. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The fact that the hotel was under construction and had planned 7 hour water outages twice during my stay was a bit of a problem. I believe that this should have been disclosed before my arrival at the hotel and not in a message in my room after check in. The parking was $37 a night and on leaving I found my car blocked in with cones and caution tape because it had been parked in a work zone for at least part of the time I was there. This of course happened after I was parked, and I was not informed of this during my stay. During these nightly water outages, there was also a lot of construction noise. As I mentioned in the beginning, I liked hotel and staff and would happily stay again but I would want a warning about the construction and some kind of discount on the price for the inconvenience.

Room Tip: The room was small which was fine for me. There was no bathtub, just as shower.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BernardoSantiago, Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear MarthaT,

Thank you for choosing to Staypineapple for your visit to Seattle.

I sincerely apologize that you were not advised of our renovation at the time of booking. We are working closely with all of our booking partners to make sure our renovation is noted on all of their websites.
I would like to ask that you reach out to me directly by calling the hotel and asking for Bernardo; It’s essential for me to be informed of these issues, as I take on a personal responsibility to make it right.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Bernardo
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 February 2018

everything good you can want in a city hotel. I will say the lobby chillout music is a bit much after any length of time and i don't enjoy the receptionists working there who have to listen to it all shift long...

Dear Ohad2018,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing StayPineapple!

Kindest regards,