1,774 results
All reviews cupcakes great location pineapple max's cafe space needle donut shop tommy bahama fun hotel within walking distance funky decor free bikes pike place market hardwood floors would definitely stay here again cute hotel few blocks free bottled water
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I ended up here as my assistant booked it. I like it! Not your average boring chain hotel. Staff was friendly and the room was good. Walked around the neighbourhood and all was good. Shower was fabulous!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Courtney R, Front Office Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear mshantz,

Thank you for your review! Love that you were able to appreciate our unique "Pineappleness." We hope you will choose StayPineapple again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I love the location. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The fact that the hotel was under construction and had planned 7 hour water outages twice during my stay was a bit of a problem. I believe that this should have been disclosed before my arrival at the hotel and not in a message in my room after check in. The parking was $37 a night and on leaving I found my car blocked in with cones and caution tape because it had been parked in a work zone for at least part of the time I was there. This of course happened after I was parked, and I was not informed of this during my stay. During these nightly water outages, there was also a lot of construction noise. As I mentioned in the beginning, I liked hotel and staff and would happily stay again but I would want a warning about the construction and some kind of discount on the price for the inconvenience.

Room tip: The room was small which was fine for me. There was no bathtub, just as shower.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BernardoSantiago, Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear MarthaT,

Thank you for choosing to Staypineapple for your visit to Seattle.

I sincerely apologize that you were not advised of our renovation at the time of booking. We are working closely with all of our booking partners to make sure our renovation is noted on all of their websites.
I would like to ask that you reach out to me directly by calling the hotel and asking for Bernardo; It’s essential for me to be informed of these issues, as I take on a personal responsibility to make it right.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Bernardo
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 February 2018

everything good you can want in a city hotel. I will say the lobby chillout music is a bit much after any length of time and i don't enjoy the receptionists working there who have to listen to it all shift long...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ohad2018,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing StayPineapple!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I stayed here two nights and the room was unbelievable! The double duvet bed was super comfortable and the location was perfect, conveniently located half a block from Seattle landmark Top Pot Donuts!

As this was an older hotel being converted, there were signs of construction on the property from the restaurant not being completed to half of the parking lot consumed with trade vehicles, etc. One issue was on the second night where the water was shut off from 10pm to 5am the next morning. I discovered this as I went to wash up for bed and the taps were dry. I called reception to discover that yes, there will be no water until 5am but I was NOT informed. The only notification apparently, were flyers at the front desk!? No notice slipped under my door, signage, nothing. Very disappointing.

Upon checkout, when I mentioned my love for the comfy bed, but disappointment over the lack of ANY water the previous night, I was comped my two nights of parking, which I feel was reasonable compensation. I would stay here again, but only AFTER construction is complete (sometime mid 2018).

Room tip: Ask for a top floor for less noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Murray W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is truly appreciated. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience of the water shut off- unfortunately a pipe needed to be repaired; we understand that this is definitely not ideal.

Love to hear that you enjoyed our bedding! I am happy to report that all of our bedding is available on our website for purchase!

We look forward to you joining us again once our renovations are complete. Thank you for choosing StayPineapple!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Although there was work going on at the hotel this did not cause any problems at all. This hotel was lovely. The staff were great. As much free tea or coffee you could have in the room. Free cakes on reception each day. There is a gym available. It's not the greatest. But all clean and tidy. The treadmills were great. There is also free weights and a cross trainer available. Free water and towels. Now to the rooms. The beds were so comfortable. All the pillows were lovely. Had a great sleep every night. Heating or cooling in the room. Large television. In relation to availability it was perfect. Easy access to the whole city. All within walking distance. As we booked with Expedia we also received a $10 for food. Again the quality of the food was lovely. In the room you also had USB charging devices.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Courtney R, Front Office Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Matt,

Wow! Thank you for making our day! We truly appreciate your great feedback. So happy to hear that you enjoyed the many amenities of Hotel Five, and we will make sure to pass on the kind words to our staff. Thank you for choosing StayPineapple!

Kindest regards,