1,774 results
All reviews cupcakes great location pineapple max's cafe space needle donut shop tommy bahama fun hotel within walking distance funky decor free bikes pike place market hardwood floors would definitely stay here again cute hotel few blocks free bottled water
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Although there was work going on at the hotel this did not cause any problems at all. This hotel was lovely. The staff were great. As much free tea or coffee you could have in the room. Free cakes on reception each day. There is a gym available. It's not the greatest. But all clean and tidy. The treadmills were great. There is also free weights and a cross trainer available. Free water and towels. Now to the rooms. The beds were so comfortable. All the pillows were lovely. Had a great sleep every night. Heating or cooling in the room. Large television. In relation to availability it was perfect. Easy access to the whole city. All within walking distance. As we booked with Expedia we also received a $10 for food. Again the quality of the food was lovely. In the room you also had USB charging devices.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Courtney R, Front Office Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Matt,

Wow! Thank you for making our day! We truly appreciate your great feedback. So happy to hear that you enjoyed the many amenities of Hotel Five, and we will make sure to pass on the kind words to our staff. Thank you for choosing StayPineapple!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We stayed in this hotel for one night. From the staff to the room, everything was spot on. The staff were very accommodating and friendly, room was every clean. The only little drawback was the thin wall. We found it a bit noisy when other guests closed their doors in early morning. We didn't get to try the pineapple cupcakes as what other people mentioned in their reviews since we only stayed for one night. However, it was a great stay overall! Thank you very much for providing us such great services! We look forward to staying at your hotel in the future!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MiaotaoH
Reviewed 2 February 2018

The hotel had a "European" vibe to it. The rooms were very clean and the hotel is unique overall. I really enjoyed the complimentary Keurig coffee and bottled water service. The location was great for my business trip. The quick bites for purchase were tasty (I had the egg sandwich daily, which was like a more impressive egg mcmuffin), though I wish there were more options. The gym was pathetic and could use a severe upgrade. They are upgrading several aspects of the hotel, so there was a lot of noise and building going on.

Date of stay: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Courtney R, Front Office Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear rlsalt,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We really appreciate it. We hope you will come back and stay with us again after our renovations are completed in a few months, we know you will love the upgrades to both our restaurant and lobby!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2018

When traveling for work I like to explore cities on foot to really get the full experience of a town. I spent 1 night in Seattle on a business trip, and those this place because it was 5 minutes from both work, and the amazing "Shiro's Sushi".

The hotel is definitely one of the more unique places I've stayed. The room felt like a bit of a modern art exhibit, but was very clean, comfortable, quite, and fun. I've since recommended it to several co-workers who were Seattle bound, and they've all agreed with my summary.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank bradwN9107IR

Dear Brad,

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, and also your recommendation to co-workers! We look forward to you visiting us again soon. Thank you for choosing StayPineapple!

Best,

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I had a terrible experience in the downtown hotel 5 location. Place was moderately clean. However it was extremely noisy. The room walls had no sound protection. There was construction going on and I felt like all that noise was right next to my room and that's why I could not sleep at all

Date of stay: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BernardoSantiago, Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Hi there, X2933YManonymous,

I am truly sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at our location. We are in the process of undergoing a major renovation at our property, and have tried to be as diligent as possible when considering room placement versus noise issues. I am disappointed to hear that we let you down.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know of these troubles. I would like to ask that you reach out to me directly by calling the hotel and asking for Bernardo; It’s very important for me to be informed of these issues, as I take on a personal responsibility to make it right.

I hope to hear from you soon so that we can discuss.

Apologetically,