All reviews continental breakfast georgetown area boeing field va hospital free washer and dryer jacuzzi tub minute drive close to downtown fresh fruit stay there again across the street seatac airport room was clean and comfortable big city rental car within walking distance the staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 7 May 2012

My family was thrilled with our stay at the Georgetown Inn. I will say that they are not fancy, but what they do, they do right! Our suite was spotless, and included a full size fridge, stove, dishwasher and whirlpool tub. The Inn is in a comercial/industrial area right off the freeway, but we turned on the fan on the heating unit and had no problem sleeping. The price for the Seattle area is fantastic. They are within about 4 miles from the market area, Seattle University and about 6 miles from the space needle area. The staff was very helpful giving us directions and helping us when our car broke down. I would recommend this for everyone!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Kathleen K
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Hi Kathleen, thank you for the kind words. "Not fancy" is a perfect description of the Georgetown Inn. Like the neighborhood itself we are very simple. Clean room, safe environment, nice people at a great price… All the best to you and you family. Hope your son the right school and the best fit for your family… Cheers! Rich

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I messed up our plans to stay downtown Seattle at the last minute and found this by accident, but am glad we did. Very clean, attentive staff, late night check in very helpful, morning coffee was ready when I was and the place was very well cared for in and out. Parking a bit tight, but would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank amcord
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I stayed in the suit for my birthday. I am sure i was a bit of a handful :) the staff were amazingly sweet and helped in anyway they possibly could. Gave me a late check out and left a sweet note on my door. The Manager Rich was easy to get on with and very personable.
I would recommend staying here for any occasion.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jessica_sueSeattle
Reviewed 18 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Reviewed 28 March 2012

From Rich (General Manager), to the front desk staff, to the maid staff, what a great hidden gem! The friendliest staff I have encountered in my many years of travel. Very clean, comfortable rooms with upgrades to include new beds and flat screen televisions. For the price, the value is second to none in the area. I stayed for four nights with no negative issues. I traveled alone on business and did not find the neighborhood intimidating at all.

I would highly recommend the Georgetown Inn.

Rich, thanks to you and your staff for a great stay!

Jon L
Wisconsin

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Jon L
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Hi Jon, thank you for the kind words. It means a great deal to me to hear about the great service you experienced during your stay. I spend a lot of time here at the Georgetown Inn and I am committed to the success of the hotel. With that said, I simply cannot be here 24 hours a day. It’s wonderful to hear that you found our staff friendly and accommodating at all times of the day. I do my best to hire the right people but I don’t believe we can teach empathy and authenticity. People have those traits or do not. I will share your review with the entire team and express me deep appreciation for all they do for our guests. Thank you and Cheers!