“It's a MUST...”
Review of Sotto Voce

Sotto Voce
Ranked #80 of 204 Shopping in Seattle
Reviewed 6 April 2018

STOP, any time I go to Seattle!

I love their oils and vinegar's, you can sample most before you buy. I've been using there oils for years and just love them, prices are fair and the service is always good and friendly!

Make it a must stop shop for you too, if you like to cook!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Nice organized store with oils , vinegars and dips. Perfect for gifts . We like that that you could taste them all. Addicting stuff.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Did some olive oil tasting in this hidden gem during my 13th wedding anniversary date with my lovely wife. is a small hole in the wall place with a huge assortment of olive oils that have been infused with all sorts of spices like garlic, basil, thyme, peppers, etc. All are available with bread for a free tasting - no limit. The owner really has it going on as far as putting together some awesome olive oils that will be great in any god cooks kitchen for flavorful cooking or dipping your favorite breads We bought three bottles and will be back for more. Paul, the work that day, has a great personality and represents the owner well. I really recommend a stop here if you are going to the Pike Place market in Seattle.