“perfect location for conference”

The Paramount Hotel
Ranked #3 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I had a wonderful experience at the Paramount. The rooms were clean and nice. Staff was helpful, friendly and smart. The valet parking was key. Only 1 block away from the convention center and most of the walk is covered if it is raining. Free internet which was a huge plus. Rooms were nice and updated and the bed was comfortable.

The connected restaurant in okay, not my first choice to eat but it had two happy hours which was nice. We got a bed and breakfast rate which included parking and breakfast. You could order breakfast it wasn't just a continental breakfast. If we didn't have that rate I probably wouldn't have eaten breakfast there.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
ParamountHotelSEA, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are pleased that you found our location central and convenient for your conference. Our team certainly appreciates your kind comments. Hope we will see you again when in Seattle!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,879)

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I reserved a room at a hotel for my roommate's 21st Bday bash and was not disappointed! At the front desk while checking in the guy told me that my room WAS reserved but it was marked down as dirty...hmm I thought is this going to be a problem?? He immediately offered to either bump me to a room with a bigger bed or the Penthouse! He didn't know if there was a pullout couch in the room for my roommate and so we went up to check (I was holding my breath!) and luckily there was!! So he bumped me up to the penthouse for the same rate as a two bedroom (170$) Normally the penthouse would be around 400 a night! :) So ended up having an amazing 21st Bday for my roommate--penthouse style! I'm not saying every time you come here you will be bumped to the penthouse but I was very impressed with their service and the rooms are very clean and welcoming! I appreciated the very kind and friendly service at this hotel. If you need somewhere to stay, come here!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Erin B

Thank you for your review! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations. I am glad to hear that our team took great care of you. We hope your friend enjoyed his/her 21st birthday and you had a wonderful time in Seattle!

Reviewed 30 March 2012

was back at this hotel after a couple years and I would like to point out that Jerry who is the reservation or front desk manager has been a welcome constant at this hotel, made my reservation through him and was also checked in as well by him. He is nice and was very helpful. The hotel has gone through some renovations which make it look nice, Dragonfish changed their menu a bit but their food is still good. A nice and elegant no frills hotel with great personal service, I have and always will recommend this hotel. Ask for Jerry he will take care of you.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank easttripper
ParamountHotelSEA, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Thank you for your great review! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great experience with our Front Desk Agent. Hope to see you again if you should visit Seattle.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

This is the 3rd time staying here this year, and I must say one this is consistant - service. Very friendly and helpful staff, from the valet attendant, concierge, to the guest service attendant, you are made to feel welcomed. Nice and natural.Rooms are spacious and well decorated, and the beds are very comfortable I like their amenities, just not a fan favorite of the pumps on the wall in the shower-nozzle issues. The small bottles look more elegant consider the name on the them.The internet has been consistently good at this hotel. It did not matter what floor I was on. Need something, and the guest service are willing to assist. The eatery - The Dragonfish can get very busy and you may need to wait to set seated. Food is pretty good. Overall the hotel is well maintained and managed.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. Thank you for also mentioning the friendliness and helpfulness of our team. Always happy to hear that! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Excellent Hotel! Located right next to Nordstroms! Close to everything. Wonderful rooms! Wonderful Service!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our prime location for shopping!